Carlson Issues A Rare Correction To His Coverage Of Nicki Minaj’s Cousin’s Friend’s Testicles

Needles and condoms in the ball pit at the local McDonalds playground !!

1 Like

We will know the truth if Tucker breaks out with “Hear I come to save the day!”

1 Like

Oh FFS. Everyone, in my experience without exception, will tell you how killingly busy they are and how much they have to do, and yet somehow they have time for that kind of bullshit. It’s a mystery. :thinking:

1 Like

There’s only ones possible explanation:

Tucker Carlson is Nicki Minaj‘s cousin. So we’re talking about Tucker‘s testicles. That’s right, Tucker‘s testicles. It’s the only possible explanation, so “tuckers swollen covid testicles” should be a thing.

4 Likes

Kinda interesting that Tfucker seems to naturally anthropomorphosize testicles. “who”, not “that”?!? I understand you probably don’t have that many real friends, but just 'cuz you play with 'em all the time doesn’t make 'em human.

1 Like

“Springtime for Hitler”

1 Like

AND… Tucker Carlson knows swollen testicles, because he is one.

I forgot to ask… who is Nikki Minaj?

1 Like

Didn’t she invent the Minaj a trois?

1 Like

" A singer’s cousin’s friend had a thing happen to him that could have been caused by anything!"

That’s the kind of hard-hitting reporting I base all my decisions on. Not since the potential first lady cookie baking scandal have I felt so well-informed by the press.

2 Likes

Too vivid!

A man got vaccinated and later that day he was involved in a car crash!!!
Vaccines get you killed.

2 Likes

Here the story always starts with ’ Some guy from LA pulled up and asked ___________’

1 Like

Like the audience at the United Nations, they’re not laughing with him, their laughing at him.

Like those of us who work and tell co-workers how busy they are and then hang around on news sites.

2 Likes

Tahhh. People who have to work literally every minute should strive for greater efficiency. :smile:

2 Likes

Now we know why Tucker’s involved?
edit
Some unknown person’s cousin’s friend in Trinidad who got SputnikV vaccine and his nuts swelled up so that’s supposed to ruin all vaccines? C’mon Tucker, you could do better than a reach like that, BTW Tucker…how’re yer nutz?

1 Like

I hate to say this, but I think Tucker Carlson may be biased.

I called him and told him that my cousin’s friend took the vaccine and it enlarged his penis by 20%.

The friend’s wedding occurred as scheduled and he and his wife (and the maid of honor) have extended their honeymoon by two weeks.

Tucker said he didn’t want to report that and not to call him anymore.

(For those doubters who wonder how I contacted Tucker, well… I’ve had his personal cell number since the infamous “Zucchini Incident” of 2019.)

3 Likes

I was talking to my husband about this: I cannot believe that Nikki Minaj’s COUSIN has not appeared on Tucker. He can say his friend does not want to be named.

THAT is why the cousin’s friend never went to any doctor so there is no record with him with the Trinidadian medical establishment.

Otherwise Nikki’s COUSIN will be collecting a big paycheck from Tucker for being on his show.

O.T., but similar: www.theonion.com/fda-recalls-millions-of-chili-peppers-citing-fact-that-1847937782

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available