Capitol Rioter Tries To Nab Herself A Pardon

I still think someone promised at least some of them pardons.

2 Likes

Frisco, Texas-based real estate broker Jenna Ryan was charged on Friday with two counts related to invading the Capitol, which she documented on a Facebook Live video that included her facing the camera at one point and saying, “Y’all know who to hire for your realtor, Jenna Ryan for your realtor.”

variation of the old saying … live by the Facebook Live video …

die by the Facebook Live video

6 Likes

They may well have been just as convinced of their success in giving Trump a second term as we are about Biden taking Office a little less than 48 hours from now.

5 Likes

She added that she didn’t intend any violence to happen, and was unaware of the violent behavior of her fellow insurrectionists.

Well, honey, let’s just check the color of your skin. White, eh? You’re guilty.

Sucks. Doesn’t it.

1 Like

Thank you!!! This is exactly what I’ve been thinking these past few days. Many of these people are now permanently unemployable. Even if they work for themselves, getting people to look beyond their Federal arrests for their services (i.e. realtor) are going to be few and far between. Not enough to make a decent living off of.

8 Likes

They are like Dead Heads on “tour” with the trump train.

4 Likes

She took a private jet to participate in the insurrection. Cry me a river. The absolute picture of white privilege.

To quote the TV character Tony Baretta, “If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime.”

What a bunch of pansy ass tough guys and gals. I wonder how this woman would have held up lugging a musket for old Robert E Lee.

8 Likes

… and in the topic of “pardons”

tumblr_mz5oa17MxZ1rcny7ko1_500

Must be the “Joke of The Day”

3 Likes

All of the deeds of the Trump Mob Action have legs…

Because this has never happened before in the History of the United States of America. The fact that too many people (FOX, RW media) are trying to normalize this will not halt the process of accounting for all of it.

4 Likes

Once you apply for a civil service job, you go to CIS background investigations.

2 Likes

7ee2054d-4b09-4171-813c-3b64c14f0f50

4 Likes

You’re so funny : - )

1 Like

The SCOTUS held in Burdick v. US that a pardon carries “an imputation of guilt, acceptance a confession of it”

Citing Burdick, Biden should sign an EO stripping security clearance from anyone accepting a presidential pardon.

This may seem trivial, but former WH employees need their security clearance to trade on their government employment. It’s a big deal.

13 Likes

Professor Avery Craven (Emeritus) had a graphic–yet simple–description of Gettysburg.

“I think we all deserve a pardon. I’m facing a prison sentence,I think I do not deserve that and from what I understand, every person is going to be arrested that was there, so I think everyone deserves a pardon, so I would ask the President of the United States to give me a pardon.”
----------------------------- Seditionist Rioter Jenna Ryan

tenor - 2021-01-15T110856.847

6 Likes

One thing that will happen that helps this nation heal is those wanting to overthrow the election will come to see the error of their ways. It’ll happen. Really. One day. For sure. You just watch.

10 Likes

The kids at the Border would get the most severe penalties for Trump…even if he were a Boy Scout otherwise.

2 Likes

She’d better be well-funded. It sounds like the minimum going rate for a pardon is around $20,000, and they can go for upwards of $1M.

$2 million.

6 Likes

It is beyond belief that this guy, who knew the pinnacle of success in his sport-- and his less accomplished insurrectionist confreres–threw it all away for the biggest a-hole in American history…

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available