Capitol Rioter Tries To Nab Herself A Pardon

A Capitol rioter is making a plea for a presidential pardon as President Donald Trump plans to announce a batch of them in his last days in office.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1355134

You really don’t want to think about what Fat Nixon would want in return, sweetie.

23 Likes

So, what can you offer Donald Trump in return, Jenna?

Money? Access? Power?

Nothing?

Sorry, no pardon for you!

18 Likes

I highly doubt any of these traitorous riot scumbags will get a pardon, on the sole basis that none of them can do anything for It whatsoever. After all, it’s not like Scumbag pushed the COVID vaccine to those red states first and foremost to “reward” them. It’s going to be DEE-LISH when they figure out they’ve been cut loose.

17 Likes

I’m sure most of the other insurrectionists are sweating bullets right now as well.

14 Likes

A private jet? What exactly is it you need to protest?

28 Likes

“As Trump plans to pardon or commute the sentences of over 100 people, according to multiple reports, one of the big questions remains whether any Capitol rioters will be in that number.”

100 Mothers With Basements: “Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!”

38 Likes

You gotta love how unrepentant she is, takes absolutely no responsibility for the attack on the Capitol but BY GOD AND BY TRUMP she ‘deserves’ a pardon.

36 Likes

Sounds like a new Fox show.

Realtor Reality: Live from San Quentin

6 Likes

Given this crowd, she probably already has rolled-up magazines saved up for the occasion.

6 Likes

I sure do hope you’re right. If they get pardons, the sense of righteous entitlement may singlehandedly sink the continent, Atlantis-style.

8 Likes

You are a master of the subtle burn.

9 Likes

Just a guess, but I’ll bet Donnie could give a fuck what these “very fine people” want.

13 Likes

All that’s missing is Sic semper tyrannis

“Y’all know who to hire for your realtor. Jenna Ryan for your realtor!”

— according to court filings , real estate agent Jenna Ryan moments before allegedly entering the Capitol during the Jan. 6 insurrection

19 Likes

A minor aristocrat in the “party of personal responsibility” proving once again that it only applies to the little people.

13 Likes

The 6’6" Olympic swimming medalist Klete Keller is drowning in remorse.

21 Likes

It Irritates us so Trump is 99% home with a Mob Pardon…so there’s that.

2 Likes

Rioters?

We should call his rioters Trump Terrorism Tourists.

They turned him into a hate-vacation.

Some of them went to multiple events to drink the seditious elixir, and its cumulative influence will be noted by crafty lawyers for decades to come.

Is there any doubt Trump had a cigarette-boat, muscle-truck Deadhead Caravan sort of following full of crazy people who turned his events into their annual two-week family vacations?

Some of them quit their jobs over it and went on the road selling Trump flags.

Trump Terrorism Tourism.

No joke, but it is funny, as are all things from one purview or another.

It made someone some serious jack, but who that might be we can still only speculate.

Trump’s still numbly licking his lip-stick-ed chops hoping to cash in on it.

9 Likes

As Trump plans to pardon or commute the sentences of over 100 people, according to multiple reports

He continues to make a mockery of our constitution and system of governance up to his final moment in office. I can hardly wait to see the collection of despicable and contemptible specimens that make tRump’s final pardonpalooza.

5 Likes

Yeah, they’re nothing but a bunch of “suckers and losers” who failed to complete his bidding. Sucks to be them.

#markmeasalloutoffuckstogive

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available