Capitol Rioter Tries To Nab Herself A Pardon

The same woman who said “Life or death, it doesn’t matter. Here we go.”

Talk about clueless entitlement and white privilege.

30 Likes

“I stormed the Capitol and all I got was this lousy prison sentence.”

29 Likes

now and then a sledgehammer of hysterical import…

1 Like

Forbeses?

2 Likes

I think we all deserve a pardon. I’m facing a prison sentence,” Jenna Ryan, a real estate broker who took a private jet to Washington D.C., told a local CBS affiliate in Texas. “I think I do not deserve that and from what I understand, every person is going to be arrested that was there, so I think everyone deserves a pardon, so I would ask the President of the United States to give me a pardon.”

19 Likes

back to the Knicks.

2 Likes

jet fuel’s ridiculous these days…

4 Likes

So, Ms. Ryan “feels” in her “heart” that she didn’t do anything wrong.

Sorry Trumper, crimes are crimes, whether you believe you are a criminal or not, you are.
Tell it to the judge.

20 Likes

“You fucked up. You trusted us.”

/donnie

12 Likes

What a dim-witted nasty little air-head - take some responsibility! - especially when you are so full of snark and tough talk when you are busy making your grand brave stand … but then when reality sets in - oh my, you melt like proverbial snowflakes. Can’t do the time - don’t do the time …and claiming that you are so stupid that you did not know that there might be consequences - yeah … that is really stupid … but NO … oh … but anybody now considering entrusting you with the sale of their house - well - they would have to be dumb as hell to use your services … you proven that your judgment on important matters is profoundly - putrid

24 Likes

No kidding. He’s a sexual predator after all.

6 Likes

Last I heard, it was a copy of T*** magazine. So she was smacking his bum with his own face. Chilling.

4 Likes

Job applications are funny…

• educational level
  • skills
  • background
  • recommendations
  • etc.

Then comes the liddle-itty-bitty question at the end about (drum roll) “any felony raps”.

Bummer

16 Likes

Want something to look forward to in the midst of this crime spree? I’m cautiously optimistic about the work Roberta Kaplan is doing. This is well worth a read:

17 Likes

“oh THAT?!?!?!?” That was just a joke I meant for my friends back home, I meant NOTHING by it!!!"

3 Likes

I think we already knew that the Insurrectionists thought god, Rump and apple pie were on their side. They assumed victory would be theirs. A pardon for ‘misbehaviour’ would be pardoned with a swish of Rumps Imperial Sword or something but…

Well, they are the butts…

2 Likes

When i read quotes like hers, I’m again reminded that John Brown was executed for something similar.

He didn’t beg for forgiveness and he knew that he was on borrowed time before Harpers Ferry.

11 Likes

She advertised her real-estate business on one of the “selfie” videos she took at the Capitol that day.

Maybe she thinks she can get Trump to mention her business again while he’s pardoning her.

9 Likes

Can an employer outright ASK if their applicants support the riots and the rioters?
Wouldn’t it be a nice question for all civil service job applications?
Seems like a slam-dunk executive order.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available