Capitol Rioter Tries To Nab Herself A Pardon

Was just a comment on something you asserted about an old Supreme Court case.

We can leave it at that.

1 Like

His final ‘here’s shit in your face’ final pardon of 100 recalcitrants: expect Hitler, Roy Cohn and Jimmy Hoffa to be included.

Oh what fresh hell is this? Secret pardons? Like Ivanka has a thick folder of them for all 104 things White House Counsel Pasquale “Pat” Cipollone determined she might be accused of, ready to pop one out whenever needed?

Surely it would save legal costs to give everyone in the White House severe food poisoning so they are out of commission and can’t do the pardons.

2 Likes

That’s the working theory out there, that it’s at least a possibility.

1 Like

I’m not sure who first got that cut, but when google image search for Karen and haircut Kate Gosslin’s picture comes up first. Kate is from the Jon & Kate Plus 8 TV show. She does has the “Karen” personality.

1 Like

Well, say he does pardon them all. For what you might ask… This lay guilt on trump himself because, well, why would he pardon them? Kinda leaves him out on a limb. Even the District of Columbia may have charges to file against him.

So, a skank who wanted a free private jet to DC with a guy who she didn’t know (but who she thought was hot) now says contrary to pictures, video, and sound she didn’t do anything and wants a pardon. Fuck you, sweetie, you’re going to jail.

But I thought all job creators were republicans.

1 Like

FTFY

2 Likes

A quick read of the NAR code of ethics suggests there may be several violations of her duty to the public. Including that incomplete ad.

2 Likes

Very droll!

1 Like

Hit her where it hurts.

2 Likes

I’d really like to know, how many of these Patriots actually Voted?
One thing I will be looking for, is how much effort the Justice Department will put into actually prosecuting everyone of these miscreants…including every politician who had a hand in fomenting this travesty.

I pray that the even-handed temperament of Merrick Garland does not turn into another Mueller-Savior-Bust for Democrats…turning into a royal disappointment

1 Like

So far the list does not include rioters, just personal friends or those who are paying him. The going rate is around 2 million. I also read that he cannot pardon anyone involved in the crime he is being Impeached for, which would be the rioters.

1 Like

You think none of it would go to trump? It’s just a way to not pay him directly, of course he’s making money.

1 Like

Ah, then there will be an eleventh hour resignation…

Except she will be tried on Federal charges, so “Live fro Leavenworth”

1 Like

How much do you think of this is due to entitlement? I had a sister on the other end, so to speak, “I voted for Nader - I feel so pure!” She was also dataproof.

2 Likes

consequences

5 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available