Calls Grow For Biden To Cut Off Trump’s Intel Briefings When POTUS’ Term Ends | Talking Points Memo

Probably not necessary.

All the Biden Security team has to do is:

• make sure Trump’s name is never used
  • make the reports multi-page, single spaced type
  • and make sure that there are no graphics of any kind.
6 Likes

O thanks for the link - that is helpful.

1 Like

Tbh, this is probably the last thing we need to worry about. Trump never paid attention to intel reports when he was President.

I mean they had to draw pictures in crayons, reduce nuance to bullet points, fawn over him, and show him TV videos of people talking about Trump himself to even get him to sit still for 15 seconds of intel.

That said, yeah the Biden intel heads are not going to be okaying reports to Trump. Not happening

6 Likes

As much of a total fabulist as donnie is, I doubt that any Foreign Power would believe anything he told them anyway.

2 Likes

Should have cut him off four years ago Wednesday.

2 Likes

Having been to Yakutia 4 times I can assure you that Tiksi is never “nice”. I do like my “River Lena” baseball cap though.

4 Likes

But… Is that data point real, or disinformation about the level of disinformation…

4 Likes

Miscellany: Ya shoulda listened to the women.

30 Likes

sigh

1 Like

One of the best things about go-get-tRump reporting now is there is no rebuttal with tweets. Think of how much better this nightmare of 4 years would have felt if only he’d been banned.

7 Likes

Cut of his intel? Hell, cut off his oxygen.

1 Like

Then that makes it perfect for Trump, right?

1 Like

Just do it, Joe. Cut Trump off.

1 Like

A considerable number of formerly “regular frequenting trolls” appear to have disappeared as without Trump, they have nothing much to troll about.

14 Likes

It might be perfect for Trump but you’d be messing up a perfectly fine gulag./s
(Actually some good arctic science is done from Tiksi so Trump would have to hang out with scientists)

4 Likes

This is snark, right? Just a casual check of wingnut twitter threads clearly show the rightwing lies live on. DT struck a few matches, but he didn’t have to work very hard to get other people to fan those flames.

1 Like

Exactly. And the only reason Jared has a clearance is because of Trump. He’s been a nightmare of a security threat at every step. Here’s hoping they found some way to feed him false intelligence to test his trustworthiness, that could perhaps be used in a future prosecution.

13 Likes

Rex Tillerson said recently he’d go to a meeting with Trump with 5 agenda items. Claimed he could never get past two. From then on he showed up with pictures and graphs to try to keep Trump’s attention.

10 Likes

A preview of what is going to happen when he’s really gone - out of office.

6 Likes

No it’s not snark, it is a fact. Read the WaPo article.

4 Likes