Calls Grow For Biden To Cut Off Trump’s Intel Briefings When POTUS’ Term Ends | Talking Points Memo

Putin’s useful idiot has already served his purpose and delivered more chaos and division than Putin ever imagined. Once out of office, Putin will move on from djt.

20 Likes

There’s a reason they call it “intelligence”. You need it to understand it.

8 Likes

Maybe “Hey F**kstick, why is there a used Depend in the drawer of the Resolute Desk?”.

5 Likes

President Biden should not give Trump any sensitive intelligence information.

You’re welcome.

10 Likes

I’m told Tiksi is lovely this time of year.

Edited to Add:

Hmm, not many [hearts] on this joke. Is it funnier if I suggest Norilsk instead?

7 Likes

Biden has to cut off not only Trump’s intelligence supply (such as it was), but his KFC as well.

1 Like

So, basically, everyone, including Trump’s own former DNI, Sue Gordon, agrees that Trump is a huge national security threat. Yet, the last time I checked, he’s still President and has been for four interminably long years. I have to say, this is an existential weakness in our system of government.

ETA: Kushner is just as big a threat as well. And he probably actually remembers some of the Intel, though I assume he will no longer be on the receiving end in 3 days.

28 Likes

Using intelligence and Trump in the same sentence is absolutely laughable.

6 Likes

This is just common sense.

They had to dumb down the reports they tried to get him to pay attention to anyway.

14 Likes

How about insensitive intelligence information, like “You’re an imbecile and ugly as fuck”?

5 Likes

If there was justice, Trump would be convicted of cheating to be elected in 2016, followed by allowing Hill to be POTUS under an arrangement open to discussion**…along with an invalidation of his SCOTUS picks…

And, speaking of SCOTUS, the talk I would like to hear about is DC Statehood, two more Dem Senators and more talk about SCOTUS and how it is presently the result of a President who cheated to obtain the Office he used to name its present membership.

**I am serious

3 Likes

A real challenge. I understand that he found this to be too complex to process:

2 Likes

I mean if they don’t entirely cut his briefings they should definitely strategically taint them with disinformation.

3 Likes

Meanwhile, his good friend continues to do what he wished he could and tried to do:

One of Biden’s top priorities has to be to take care of this monster. If he doesn’t, it’ll blow back even worse than the first time.

8 Likes

Give him basic cable so he can watch FoxNews. That was his information source while he was President.

4 Likes

That’s exactly where I am. Use him to spread disinformation

1 Like

I just remember that the only problem with that is that he’s so stupid he won’t remember it.

3 Likes

They should give him bogus intel.

See what he does with it …

Urging this in public is unnecessary, unwise, and possibly counter-productive.

3 Likes

OK, I will confess that I don’t quite get why any ex-President needs intelligence briefings. I mean, I can see if a specific question arises that the current POTUS wants their input on (which in Trump’s case will be zero), then fine, but why brief on a routine basis?

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available