Burdened By What Has Been, Dems Enter Election Home Stretch With Typical Anxiety

JFC. No rule he won’t break. Nothing is too petty or shameful. Looks like he hasn’t given up completely

10 Likes

He’s only a hair’s breadth away from promising no taxes on anyone whatsoever and vowing to begin the procedure of eliminating the 16th amendment.

He and Musk are basically buying votes pure and simple.

32 Likes

He has turned the empty promise into an art form.

14 Likes

Would one of those extra wide sharpies work? Just cover their entire tattoo, like a redaction. It would come off, eventually.

12 Likes

Band-aids of assorted sizes. With the added benefit of causing some discomfort when removing.

11 Likes

I have not eaten meat in 45 years and am a healthy 82 years old and weight the same as I did in high school. Cattle feed use almost 70% of our farm land and contribute vast amounts of greenhouse gases into our atmosphere. That is the reality of meat eating on a planet with 8 billion people. If we want to save our civilization we will have to limit our meat consumption or we can commit ecoside.

10 Likes

Oh sparrow me! (@lastroth beat me to it).

6 Likes

I am so sorry. I wouldn’t wish gout on anyone, except, maybe, the filthy rich who are the ones historically afflicted with this problem.

7 Likes

:laughing:

Maybe a full linen wrap, like a mummy.

12 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

We all heard about Trump asking why the civil war couldn’t have been settled before it started, but I wasn’t aware of this bit until just now. Either it’s more of Trump’s extemporaneous bullshit, or he’s losing his sense of time.

21 Likes
5 Likes

That’s one

5 Likes

I guess he doesn’t need an income tax when he’ll be instituting 1000% tariffs. At that rate, who’s going to have any money leftover for an income tax?

12 Likes

Can you imagine Trump debating Lincoln? or Douglas?

6 Likes

The Romans loved songbirds as part of their feast. Consider them an amuse bouche.

3 Likes

Actually, to my horror, I can.

5 Likes

We don’t need conservatives on the Supreme Court Inc. We need judges that will actually CONSERVE our democracy and our planet’s ecosystem and a woman’s right to choose.

7 Likes

We hear mostly about Trump bashing immigrants on TPM, but the GOP is also spending a ton of money on transgender scare ads in the swing states. They’ve basically lost the battle against LGB rights but transgender scares can still work.

13 Likes

…and I can imagine Stephen Miller’s laudatory tweet about Trump’s performance afterward

6 Likes