Bolton Posts Cryptic Tweet Amid Speculation Over His Testimony Intentions

Not sure it’s disingenuous but I don’t get it, either.

2 Likes

Before there were Republicans, there were Whigs, split over the controversies regarding slavery. Today race is again tearing at the soul of a political party. Once this split happens (how can it not?) someone has to be around to pick up the pieces.

If not that then someone has to leave a trail of breadcrumbs through the forest, so that successors can find their way through the wilderness.

Bolton is reading the tea leaves, sees what is coming (a huge honking paradigm shift) and is trying to make the best of a bad situation. The Republicans can’t be the party of the crazy people and expect to stay in power for long.

Bolton being the soulless prick that he is, can’t help but to have some fun with it, sort of like a Judas Goat.

5 Likes

And that’s his good side.

9 Likes

Trump is a key witness. Mulvaney, Pompeo, Guiliani, Perry are key witnesses. Bolton was a bystander.

3 Likes

Wonderful typo!! Not only do they stink to the story, they stink to the high heavens.

9 Likes

Don’t drink any polonium tea, John. Stay away from empty elevator shafts. Let your closest friends lock your handguns up. [My cat wanted to add “Pufgbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb” when I stepped away from the keyboard, but I’m not clear what she meant, but I’m not speciest. Let her have her say.]

8 Likes

See–NaNoWriMo

5 Likes

No shit!

Because it doesn’t. What’s more if Bolton ever testifies he will bias his testimony to defend Trump.

1 Like

“Buy my book…”

7 Likes

Would someone tell Bolton that if he isn’t man enough to testify, we don’t have any money to buy his book.

5 Likes

Not sure whose idea it is, but not issuing a subpoena to Bolton is just stupid.

2 Likes

Not that his book is completely honest, either.

1 Like

I missed the party but I’m still VERY important so buy the book! For once, I hope Trump tweets that it’s shit.

3 Likes

Yes, John you are the walrus. Goo goob achoob I need a doob. :frowning_face:

Any relation to this famous commentator?

9 Likes

Among the witnesses who have testified, which ones were bystanders?

But issuing a subpoena would lead to lengthy delay. I believe strongly that they would subpoena him if they thought he would show up. Schiff is brilliant, as we’ve seen. He wouldn’t miss that.

8 Likes

I think one was issued, but he is waiting for the Kupperman court decision in mid December.

2 Likes

That is a possibility. I’ve thought about that too but honestly, I’m not sure which way it would go with him. He already discredited himself by joining the most Putin-sycophantic-aligned maladministration in US history.

3 Likes

I think Bolton was sensitive to being tied to the Giuliani stuff, but was willing to play along, if he could pretend that he didn’t know. That’s why he was so mad at the meeting.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available