Boebert Offers ‘Thousand Apologies’ After Assuming Dem Accused Her Of Aiding Rioters

He showed himself to be smart and determined during the first impeachment proceedings.

14 Likes

She might have a political future, but she really needs to fire the imbecile that told her to tweet “1776.”

2 Likes

I got a similar vibe.

“I’m glad you clarified you were not making any remarks about me whatsoever.” Au contraire, Rep. Boebert, you were correct the first time, Rep. Maloney’s remarks were about you, he just didn’t mention you by name. Boebert employs very Trumpian double-speak like his first tweet while the attack was going on asking his supporters to “stay peaceful.”

12 Likes

Add that Nazi Madison Cawthorn too!

21 Likes

FWIW I’ve heard some Dem Reps (or maybe someone else) say that Capitol tours have not been given since March due to COVID. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

8 Likes

This is the best way to deal with trolls and morons. Castigate them, then respond to all their blowback with receipts, putdowns, and snark.

9 Likes

Yeah, that’s more like it! Even an office next to the toilet and no committee assignments wouldn’t have an effect. She’d just have more free time to cause trouble.

2 Likes

Excellent snark Representative Maloney!

4 Likes

Time to start the lottery. Which Representative will be the first one expelled from this Congress?

15 Likes

“here’s the deal” as Biden would say. If the guy never said shit about her she had no right or basis to say he did. It’s not about him “clarifying” what he said. It’s about Boebert making shit up.

Has anyone noticed that if you leave Boebert’s pea shooter out of a discussion of her there’s nothing to talk about?

10 Likes

This is not an original observation, but I will quote from a commenter on the TwitterWebs:

The thing I most notice about the “GOP Reps gave seditionist White House tours” story is that none of them have denied it.

29 Likes

Hey high school dropout, you’re so fucking far out of your league it’s laughable. Keep up the mean girl schtick though. It really fits your utter failure.

13 Likes

That shoe fits like a glove.

8 Likes

I can’t recall where I came across that factoid, but I saw it cited with adequate citation in a reputable source.

5 Likes
44 Likes

Mikie Sherrill (D-NJ) said so on Maddow the other night. That’s why she was alarmed when she saw tours going through the Capitol on the 5th and told her staff to stay home.

27 Likes

Her speeches are so off the rails. Scientists should put her and Gym Jordan in a lab to talk to each other and see if it creates a black hole.

21 Likes

Somebody yelled “Traitorous Bitch” and she goes “Why are you calling me names?”

11 Likes

The shoe just fit so perfectly! It was so comfortable. It was like it was made just for her.

12 Likes

Thanks. I did watch that episode so, likely that’s where I got it from.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available