Boebert Offers ‘Thousand Apologies’ After Assuming Dem Accused Her Of Aiding Rioters

Between Boebert, Taylor-Greene, and Tuberville Louie Gohmert has some serious competition for the stupidest MoC.

56 Likes

So, she had her strong defense all prepared for striking back at anyone who would dare insinuate she did something that she’s probably justified in worrying that people will find out the truth about.

She just used it a little prematurely and came close to admitting that investigators should be looking at her words and actions.

What are you going to say when the FBI requests an interview?

37 Likes

I don’t think she’ll need to. She is a seditionist and she did aid and abet the insurrectionists. Proof will be forthcoming soon and out she’ll go.

ETA: I was actually thinking of the Q-creature Taylor Greene, but this one may well be in the same bucket.

22 Likes

Bobbitt was smarter than this one.

13 Likes

This woman is everything wrong with the country right now…she bears watching, because she (along with Greene) is going to do everything she can to cause trouble and incite hatred towards the Democrats. And, she appears to be stupid as well, which means lots of nonsense when it comes to questions in hearings and idiotic speeches. It’s a sad statement that someone this unqualified is in the House.

Note that she’s stupid because she snapped back at Maloney about the tours…she led one of the reconnaissance mission tours. Now, the real question is if she knew what was going on, or if she was an innocent who was glad to show her supporters around…we can’t assume that one either way, but I sure hope that the FBI is investigating the tours to see what happened, and if there was extra help given to the rioters.

61 Likes

I’m liking MoC Sean Patrick Maloney. His “take no shit” ethnicity also helps.

32 Likes

(If you’re going to be a gun nut, you probably shouldn’t go off half cocked.)

Brilliant.

34 Likes

Tip from Joanie Ernst:

3 Likes

Within a week, once a few dozen of these bozos tell the cops (or post about it on Facebook), “Oh yeah, for sure, she led us on the tours,” she’ll be boasting about leading the tours on OAN. “They were perfect tours.” It’s the Trump way.

18 Likes

One apology was for my behavior today, the other 999 were pre-emptive apologies for all the crazy shit I’m going to do in the next two years.

17 Likes

Do your voters just let you carry around that gun, Lauren, or do they let you actually shoot people with it?

2 Likes

Wow, way to put a flashing neon “Guilty!” Sign over your head

14 Likes

Pelosi needs to make sure her seat is right next to the Congressional Toilet, and she gets NO committee assignments. NOT. ONE.

Same needs to be done with Rep. Marjorie Green (R-Fucking Lunatics) i.e. Ms. Photo-Op QAnon.

Giver them NOTHING to do for the entire 2 years these insufferable seditious pricks are in Congress.

31 Likes

“Thousand Apologies”

Couldn’t just say “I was wrong”?

Hmmm… Sounds like someone else.

18 Likes

He offered to post the transcript of the interview but warned her that it “might be like ‘a fact,’” so the transcript “might not help you.”

Well played on this burn, Congressman.

41 Likes

Methinks the congresswoman doth protest too much. With a 70 mm projector and 50 channel sensaround.

8 Likes

Welcome to the “I feel” world

“I feel like he was insulting me”

“But be factually wasn’t”

“But I feel like he did”

14 Likes

A Trumpite attitudinal inventory:

1. Thinks it’s all about him/her;
  2. Does not pay attention to information; but
  3. Does pay attention to misinformation;
  4. Does, in fact, regularly participate in threatening behaviors; and
  5. Is resentful and angered when others express concern over those threatening behaviors;
  6. Does not know how to apologize; because
  7. Sees himself/herself as victimized.

It all checks out.

44 Likes

The Colorado Democratic Party is already fund raising off Boebert.

“All across the country, people are reaching out to the Colorado Democratic Party with concern about Congresswoman Lauren Boebert – and for good reason . . . Lauren Boebert has got to go. If you’re ready to beat her, chip in:”

Well, she did drop out of Rifle HS and it’s not clear if she ever got her GED.

28 Likes

Expel Boebert and slap Section 3 of the 14th Amendment on her so that she can’t run or hold any public office for the rest of her life.

19 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available