Boebert Offers ‘Thousand Apologies’ After Assuming Dem Accused Her Of Aiding Rioters

“Like, a fact” for “like, a smart person.”

She’s a “perfect” Trumpist, which is to say a dangerous, deranged moron.

She bears close watching.

1 Like

Couldn’t graduate from Montrose, CO high school?

This is the western slope of CO adjacent to eastern Utah. Think meth-heads in Naturita, CO. Stunningly beautiful country, but…

Equivalent - or worse - educational/social standards than the Malheur, OR area where the Bundys decided to make their stand.

2 Likes

It looks like Layla is going to be playing on repeat a lot in 2021.

3 Likes

There’s a ‘dragging a dollar through a trailer park’ joke here somewhere.

And it only took his encouragement of an insurrection against the people’s House to accomplish it. Man, some voters are fickle./s

Answer for? No.

Say goodbye to? Yes.

1 Like

Her actions gave herself away. The apology was meant to quash the story (she clearly didn’t pass this by a PR expert) and she basically gave it more oxygen.

1 Like

So our side is content with using plastic bullets? No wonder Dems keep getting rolled in fights.

1 Like

Um, you mis-spelled Bundy grazing lands.

1 Like

By money laundering. You don’t need business income when your side game pays you in cash.

2 Likes

Now, now. Lets not get all riled up into an insurrectionist froth, twenty years in federal custody will do nicely.

2 Likes

‘By money laundering’

Hmmm…Trumpier than I thought. Which I didn’t think was possible.

1 Like

Or empty vacuums of space.

And discobot. Fuck you while I wait. I came upon this topic late. So yeah, I’m making multiple consecutive replies as the only guy left in the room.

4 Likes

yeah, I know that experience and that feeling… “Blue” (her name) would run away, circle around the woods, and return to hide in her favorite place, waiting to be found. She loved that game. She was so happy. I always thought she would have been better named “Houdini.”

1 Like

Bars are a great way to launder money. You over spend on supplies, product and staff and overstate sales (and maybe operate some drug dealing out of the stock room). Meanwhile you are cycling millions of dollars a year through false in voices and sales.

4 Likes

A thousand apologies is nice, but I’d trade them all for one mea culpa.

1 Like

It’s almost all drug sales cash mixed in with the legitimate cash sales. They try to keep the ratio to around 10% of the legitimate sales to escape notice. You do not want any paper trail at all of purchases or movement of money if possible.

I see that she’s a high school dropout. No wonder she loves Trump. He “loves the poorly educated.”

Why the fuck would she want to be packing iron in the Congress? What about the “Old West” tradition of checking yer shooting irons at the door?

What an asshole this woman is. Pathetic that she is an elected U.S. Representative.

2 Likes

I live in western Colorado. And your son’s perspective is typical of front rangers. However, there are several counties in the 3rd district (La Plata, Ouray, San Miguel) where Boebert lost by a significant margin). And we actually have a few cars mixed in with the horses.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available