Bloomberg Pours Millions Into Ad Blitz For Biden In Texas And Ohio

Billionaire and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg is launching a sizeable ad blitz for Democratic candidate Joe Biden in the reliably red state of Texas, marking an unexpected shift in where Biden and his surrogates believe they can compete against President Donald Trump.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1340692
1 Like

Beholden???

1 Like

It must be sad to be so damned clueless and uninformed that the content of a television ad is what it takes to make up your mind about how to vote.

27 Likes

If he has any to spare, Iowa would be a good place to drop a few ads. Joe is going there on Friday.

21 Likes

Won’t win either state but it forces gop to play in states they shouldn’t have to.

10 Likes

Trump tweets what Bloomberg is doing should be illegal and investigated in…3…2…1…

10 Likes

I hope Bloomberg still has ads up in Florida.

20 Likes

I like that Bloomberg is doing this. Sadly I still have a memory of the half a billion $ he wasted on his own campaign and fear he is just wasting his money. Wish he’d throw his money at Lincoln Project.

3 Likes

Or about what pizza to order.

12 Likes

They don’t know how uninformed they are…
for example…

That in the background is a volcano…

9 Likes

Which states are Tom Steyer targeting with his money?

1 Like

As a former bond trader, Mike has to understand that timing matters. He does know that nearly half of Texas registered voters have already voted, doesn’t he?

10 Likes

This is what it looks like when a real billionaire trolls a fake one. Trump simply can’t answer this buy because he’s out of cash, both personally and as a candidate. For a supposed “counter-puncher” this silence on the airwaves makes Trump look weak.

33 Likes

On NBC News last night, they interviewed a POC family in Nevada with a special needs child, describing the horrific situation they were in with job losses, no money and about to lose their residence.

At the end, the mother indicated that she was “leaning” towards voting for Biden.

I threw up in my mouth…

36 Likes

Scottsdale Man:

15 Likes

Dear Mikey B.:

You’re too fucking late. 80% of the votes are already in.

Sincerely,
txlawyer

10 Likes

Wish Bloomberg would drop some coin on the Kansas, Montana, and Alaska senate races. TV money goes much farther there.

25 Likes

Exactly. So now is the great time for the push to home. Further the reach to the fence sitters and reluctant folks, since you’ve gotten all the easy ones.

Plus it’s symbolic and will piss off Trump.

36 Likes

And yet we have a reality TV game show host as President, who genuinely believes that his ratings on the TV mean more than the polls. Clueless and uninformed people buy stuff. Keeping them clueless and uniformed is good for the economy.

7 Likes

More successful ads convince a voter not to vote. Get the opponent’s leaners to stay home.

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available