Birx: ‘No Metro Area Will Be Spared’ | Talking Points Memo

It’s a fine line in today’s political world. But there’s no mistaking what this is. I won’t send the image that’s with this article because it’s a pic of him with an over the top orange face.

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—At long last invoking the Defense Production Act, Donald J. Trump has ordered the nation’s factories to begin mass-producing gallons of spray tan.

Speaking at the White House on Tuesday, Trump said that, because millions of Americans have been forced to remain indoors, the country’s stockpiles of fake-tan reserves have fallen to “dangerously low” levels.

“I sent Mike Pence out to buy some yesterday, and he went to store after store and they were all out,” Trump said. “It’s a disgraceful situation.”

3 Likes

What’s terrifying is that they have smart people whose entire job is to figure out what subset of the numbers can be spun to sound good.

2 Likes

Pretty sure this is no different than Hitler warning Jewish communities/neighborhoods. We are targeted for death if we live in a liberal population center. Realize that. We will get no help.and no succor and our fellow Murikkkans won’t lift a finger to help because this is their chance to be rid of us. The aid will be reserved to save the KKKult, the loyal, those who might vote for the permanent.minority-rules white christian hegemony. All others may as well be lepers.

1 Like

And really angry at us liberals for doing this to them.

Miami is a major hot spot.because they thought they could let it kill liberals and then contain it after.

We need to start calling upon our military to end trumps rule.

Pelosi kicked Trumps ass, and calls it like it is!

1 Like

Comparing his ratings to the bachelor? Holy shit what a sad pathetic man, and even worse he the president of the US, what the fuck republican party and all of congress and supreme court. Take him out before he gets us all killed.

1 Like

I don’t know what the racists and crazies in the administration thought, but if they think this is only going to impact cities, they are sadly mistaken. I listened carefully to Governor Cuomo talking about New York and he is preparing for the crisis to spread state wide. it will be rolling up in some towns and cities as the crest breaks and falls in others. The trends in several other states including Texas and Florida don’t look good.

When thinking about Florida, remember it arrived in Miami first, but recently the governor kept the beaches open for spring break and the amusement parks in Orlando were open for business. I think Orlando is going to be really hard hit as are several other towns and cities in central and northern Florida.

There is one good thing going on in Florida. Because so many of us are seniors, people are taking the stay at home orders very seriously.

3 Likes

The entire us map is about to be red. There will be no differentiating other than their nonstop culture war on the rest of us.

“I mean, look at Ben Carson. How hard could it be?”

Birx has already pretty much destroyed herself. ETTD. She doesn’t seem to be a bad person, and is nowhere near as stupid as Kudlow and Ross and so many others, but having gone full DPRK praising Dear Leader who is dummer than a sack of hammers, well, you can’t undo that.

2 Likes

Case in point–Greenport, NY, population about 2,200, has had at least 50 cases and 7 deaths already. It’s a hot spot on the North Fork of Long Island. The residents are screaming for more test kits, but the NY Dep’t of Health has to ration the available kits to those people who’ve been in contact with a confirmed case. Aaaarrrgh!

1 Like

Yep you are correct. I saw a copy of the graduation list in some publication and dumpf didn’t graduate with ANY honors.

1 Like

President Skanky Putin Whore has a brilliant conservative mind and is a christianical messiah who spoke loudly and clearly from His infinite wisdom that this was a chinese virus but that Xi was a good man and that this was a democrat hoax to impeach Him. He promised us a miracle for Easter just like jesus a few years ago and Pastor Huckabee has said that He can suck the virus from 40,000 men and dive into the depths of the ocean to spit them viruses out. Many still believe Him and that the facts are indeed the miracle He promised and that the reality of hundreds of thousands of Americans diseased and thousands dead is a lie, fake and hoax.

2 Likes

This one thing (ACA’s pre-existing conditions clause) saved my life.
I owe the two people pictured a huge debt of gratitude.

3 Likes

Gotta love Borowitz…!

Even the fly would roll its multiple eyes in disbelief at IMPOTUS…

2 Likes

Kinda sounds like the role Trump played on “the Apprentice”.
It was up to the underlings to figure out how to get things done, and if they couldn’t ,…“You’re Fired!” Americans loved imitating that line. So Forceful! Guess that’s why they decided to make him president. :flushed:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip about the Admin2 tab. I’ve been using the worldometer site a a lot. Also, the Virginia Dept. of Health and my local county sites update at least once a day.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available