Biden Takes Aim At The Unvaccinated Who Keep Country From ‘Turning The Corner’ | Talking Points Memo

Fucking had it with making nice to intransigent assholes who harm the rest of us. They’re lost causes. Let them go. They’re worth neither my attention, nor compassion. Harsh, yet fair.

24 Likes

The Jonestown is in the country.

8 Likes

Then they are truly lost. Forget them and move on.

9 Likes

He looks in the mirror and sees a preznit looking back at him.

2 Likes

Jesus Hollingsworth Christ!

Joe Biden, Caliphate Slacker.

14 Likes

“A distinct minority of Americans, supported by a distinct minority of elected officials, are keeping us from turning the corner,” Biden said. “These pandemic politics, as I refer to it, are making people sick, causing unvaccinated people to die.”

The Right, meaning anything against the good health and welfare of the general population, who express fake and endless grievances and advocate for violence and insurrection, finally are the demographic they always wanted to be, the officially unclean.

Nice job guys, enjoy the stigmata. It ain’t gonna wash off at this point. You wanted to pit this country against one another, well here you go. You have handed the general public that hard edged tangible of us versus them, good vs. evil, living or dead and the President just made you an official franchise better known as the Da Bad Guys.

Y’all are going to be the bad guys Ralphie is day dreaming about picking off with his Official Daisy Red Ryder BB Gun. The one with the compass in the stock.

13 Likes

Conservative thought? Conservatives actually think? Surely you jest!

8 Likes

I’m withholding judgement until Dr. Scarf Lady weighs in.

16 Likes

Losing their job might focus their attention.
Especially since all the covid “handouts” are being phased out.

12 Likes

I am almost there too. I say that after finding out that my 66 year old uncle who lives in Alabama, went into an ICU with Covid pneumonia. I knew he had Covid but I didn’t know until this morning that he hadn’t been vaccinated. I am sad and pissed at the same time.

22 Likes

Primo stuff there.

3 Likes

This will not help the Right, in the long run. We must stay on point and maintain our vigilance in protecting our loved ones.

It’s that simple.

This is an American emergency

19 Likes

1st 2nd Amendment solution I could go along with. Don’t snuff them, just get them in the leg enough to slow them down enough so they can get jabbed / microchipped.

1 Like

from August.

back to 'do i start Tom Brady tonight?, already in progress.

15 Likes

That’s how I feel when I’m able to step back and consider my whole nation.

9 Likes

Well, if you call me a fascist I’ll call YOU a fascist!

9 Likes

Trump infused his personality into the GOP

4 Likes

I’m so sorry for your Uncle. I have an 85 year old Aunt that won’t get the vax. She went to Jimmy Carter’s Sunday School several years ago, and now she is a believer of the Big Lie and is anti covid vax. I don’t know how this happens. I don’t want anyone to get sick or die, which is why I support the OSHA order and hope people get the jab, to avoid a swab up the nose and to keep their jobs. And their health.

7 Likes

The polling on the pandemic is pretty definitive. Abbott, DaSantis, other GOP guvs are holding the shit end of the stick. Biden is pressing home the advantage. And also it’s a responsible and correct policy.

25 Likes

Narrator: The Media convulsed with paroxysmal utterances of repetitive “we’ll just have to leave it there, we’ll just have to leave it there, we’ll just have to leave it there…both sides differ, both sides differ, both sides differ, we’ll just have to leave it there …”

32 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available