Biden Takes Aim At The Unvaccinated Who Keep Country From ‘Turning The Corner’ | Talking Points Memo

Yes!
Require weekly reports for not being vaccinated, and the reasons have to hold up under scrutiny. When I submitted job search contacts, they had to meet minimum standards.

Sorry, cannot resist . . .

14 Likes

Well played and kudos to the owner.

2 Likes

Or he had Covid. I met up with a friend yesterday who had quite a case, was deathly sick for at least a month, with lingering malaise and loss of sense of taste for a couple of months longer. It was the first time I’d seen him since his illness, he lives in Holland and obviously wasn’t travelling. But I’d say he’s lost about forty or even fifty pounds.

5 Likes

he stokes the hoax until he croaks

2 Likes

yes, you’re right

1 Like

hahaha did you see this response?

5 Likes

There’s just less of him to love.

4 Likes

South Korean news outlets are reporting that Kim’s weight loss is the result of major surgery.

Doctors removed a 275-pound growth from his ass during an hours-long Trumpectomy.

8 Likes

Good to hear. Please send her my support!

2 Likes

I hadn’t considered that previously.
It’s worth doing on that basis alone …

That’s a problem.
I got clobbered by the 2nd Moderna dose, worse than the last time I actually influenza.
I didn’t contact work the next day for fear of dying in the attempt to navigate the staircase to get to my phone or PC.

2 Likes

I did too. Luckily I got my 2nd dose on a Friday after work, so I had Saturday and Sunday to recover.

2 Likes

I seem to have lived all these 80+ years unaware that any religion prohibits preventative health measures. I am aware of one that believes that you can pray away illness once it occurs, but documented history has shown that to be pretty much a crock.

I think that is called cutting off your nose to spite your face, isn’t it?

2 Likes

It is truly sad that any President has to mandate that American Citizens have to act like adults

1 Like

Actually, I think that Trump is the result of a GQP gone off the rails about 40 years ago.

2 Likes

TFG has much to answer for and he never will. He’s protected and it’s just so very very wrong that he won’t be in court or sent to prison.
The primary job of any president is to look after the health and safety of everyone in the country. To defend the country from anything that would do us harm. trump actually said twice mind you that “I take no responsibility at all” with regard to the pandemic. Any other elected office holder would’ve been hounded out of government for saying shit like that. Yet people love him because he said it. It makes no rational sense at all. Then or now.
We know TFG obstructed justice at least a dozen times during his term. It’s in the Mueller report yet it’s utterly ignored. He was impeached. TWICE, which should be the end of a career. Still millions think it’s OK to reelect him. It’s insane. Completely insane. Yet that is the Goober side of the aisle. And the insanity spreads to all corners of Gooberland. We have governors who are against basic public health measures in the midst of a deadly disease outbreak “because freedom”. What the holy Fuck is this? Have their brains been freeze dried? People are dying, hospitals are crammed and failing. What is wrong with people like DeSantis??!!??!!?? The equivalent of six 747’s a week are crashing. If it were planes people would react but it’s around 2000 people a week dead by covid
643,858 is the current death count yet some think it’s fake or no big deal. Until they get sick and then it’s too late to do much.
My country is full to bursting with mass insanity, and I put the blame squarely on trump.
He was the one who took no responsibility. The buck didn’t stop at his desk. The shame should be profound.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/mortality-overview.htm

OK, that’s my rant for today. Ya’'ll go back to whatever y’all were doing. I’ll see myself out.

Count me among those who think it’s fake - I think it’s actually much, much higher, but has been obfuscated by folks like DeSantis, who is clearly fudging the numbers.

6 Likes

I would agree. as this number is only about the ones we know for certain… The infection rate is higher as well since those numbers come from testing only… and a lotta folk don’t wanna be tested (I was tested Thursday … good to go)

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available