Biden Takes Aim At Felon Trump And Out-of-Control Supreme Court

I left my old phone @ home, because it kept setting off alarms.

I had to lose my cache to use the new TPM system on Chrome.

I use Twitter desktop on Chrome.

Thank God for Game 5 (maybe).

4 Likes

ftr, gaudette is a tripe song (I said it) and I blame Doctor Who’s current season for causing me to listen.

Damn that Susan Twist.

2 Likes

I’d put the camera outside the cell with a wide lens to definitely capture DT and the toilet.

3 Likes

♫ I got some groceries, some peanut butter
To last a couple of days ♫

6 Likes

This may not be a disco but it’s frequently a party.

3 Likes

♫ I don’t see Ginni, can’t talk to Clarence…ain’t got no millions to play ♫

4 Likes

Looks pretty good to me

2 Likes

We are having a Tent Caterpillar invasion. I had a row of broccoli decimated by cutworms. No deer so far, at least. They are all over the place but my voodoo spell is holding so far. Weather, for now, has been favorable.

It’s a battle of attrition.

9 Likes

soap?

1 Like

Gardening isn’t easy. Haven’t done it myself in years, but I remember.

3 Likes

Invasion is too strong. I remember up in N. MN when everything was covered by them.

1 Like

I got out the diatomaceous earth, and put collars around everything and haven’t had any losses since then.

3 Likes

Not sure if it is the ongoing site issues/updates, but the evening’s “Where Things Stand” thread won’t allow comments.

3 Likes

56cdc507-f5f7-442b-a154-88b3cf04b823_text

3 Likes

wow, that’s a huge garden! It looks great. I have trouble keeping up on a plot that is probably 1/10th of what you’ve got there, so you shouldn’t feel too bad.

but oh, isn’t it nice this time of year when everything is still neat and we still be optimistic about things staying that way…

5 Likes

This was actually a good weekend for me to be offline but it’s good to be back. My wife and I were going through the nightmare of having to clean up our house enough for photos for a real estate sale, after living here for 24 years and accumulating too much crap. It’s been stressful but it’s finally finished with the last photos today.

We list for sale on Friday, and can start thinking about the next phase of packing for the move to FL. Anyone here want to buy a historic Victorian home in a cute little town in the Pacific Northwest? Special TPM member discount?

P.S. There is a weird artifact when scrolling down the page. The avatar circles on the left of each post don’t “stick” with the post but slide up when the next avatar circle bumps it up. This is on a Window 10 computer running Chrome browser.

8 Likes

yes, that seems to be a new feature. It’s most helpful if you’re scrolling down a long post, I guess. So you can still see who wrote it. But most of us don’t post that long so it’s probably not very useful except as a fun thing to play with by scrolling up and down to watch it bounce around.

3 Likes

Yes I definitely fall farther behind once the weeds get going…this time of year it is still possible for it to look neat and orderly.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Actually I think it’s nice being able to see who is writing it, since I’m still have trouble reading long blocks of text and sometimes have to go do something else for a moment and then come back. I can’t decide whether the movement during scrolling is more distracting or helpful.

The original poster’s avatar will scroll down with the reply thread, too, but their avatars on the inside track stay fixed to their posts.

3 Likes