Biden Takes Aim At Felon Trump And Out-of-Control Supreme Court

Do they have plans for what to do if Trump is in jail when the debate is to take place?

3 Likes

But drag queens reading children’s books to kids in public are a danger.

18 Likes

Oh, you just know that the media will start attacking Joe for being mean.

That’s what happens when one tells the truth about TIFBG. He can do all sort of horrible things, say all kind of horrible things and he gets a pass. One observed or misdirected misstep and Biden’s cooked.

Drives me nuts.

3 Likes

If you read that story, the guy acts like his "church’ looked into it and it was prayed over and he did penance and some soul-searching…so it’s all good.

No need for any of that pesky ‘material world’ stuff like cops and courts and judges and felonies to get involved.

15 Likes

Lonely without my TPM fix!

I was actually unable to log in all weekend and throughout today, until they managed to rehook up comments to the front page news articles. Once they did this, I was able to see a tease of your post with the hint about deleting cookies ( slaps forehead strongly - duh! ) Once I did this I had an endorphine rush, and was back in business! :partying_face:

Haven’t had any time to explore for changes yet, just wanted to vent a bit… :smirk:

13 Likes

FIFY

2 Likes

You? You, of all people?

4 Likes

I’ll admit it - that slap on the forehead hurt! :grimacing:

5 Likes

Ask not for whom the expectations are lowered.

20 Likes

12 Likes
4 Likes

5 Likes

Mr. Two Shirts and a Gut is not having a good day I see.

17 Likes

Hawley- “but when the Capitol was attacked I sprinted as fast as an Olympian running the two minute mile”. “And my wife is a prominent lawyer who wants to regulate your loved one’s reproductive health care”.

13 Likes

Hums “gaudette”

2 Likes

Ack! I am among those experiencing TPM withdrawal over the weekend. This afternoon I could sign in but when I tried to read comments, I was logged out. I deleted browsing history and that helped but if I try to read replies on the comment thread, it cordially logs me out again.

I missed all yinz!

13 Likes

As it’s a new thread on a new kinda system, my coresident cat would like to put in an appearance:

Glad to see the boards up and running again.

8 Likes

Likewise.
Should I be glad everyone loved me while I was away?

11 Likes

Can we get to the part where Donnie hesitates over the “wafer thin” mint?

5 Likes