Biden Takes Aim At Felon Trump And Out-of-Control Supreme Court

Greetings from Oak Creek Cyn.

26 Likes

thank you, I like this picture better than the previous one!

4 Likes

I went through every sort of gyration I could think of to see if things would work. It came down to watering plants. And it looks like my laptop will cooperate…
SO

CAT

funny hat

And there’s this comparison…

Greed_0

13 Likes

darr, I had to clear my cookies earlier this afternoon and after that it was working. Then I went and did some stuff (browser window was still open and logged in) and when I came back, I was having the problem again, and had to clear cookies again to sign in. So it may be happening to you several times.

If you didn’t see my post on the other thread, here’s the easy way to do it in Firefox from the address bar, you don’t even have to open settings or search around a list:

Screen Shot 2024-06-17 at 1.26.47 PM

4 Likes

Hello to all.

May the site get back to functioning normally soon. It’s either that or I’ll need to familiarize myself with the new method of properly engaging and navigating the site. Not necessarily an easy thing to do for this old fart.

9 Likes

More reprobate Trump pastors.

12 Likes

Comments! I was having withdrawal headaches. I had to lose my cookies first

18 Likes

You are very kind to this old gent, Gotta water in the front yard now.

5 Likes

Evidently I was quite popular while away

20 Likes

ETA: I cannot make the image itself appear. Any pro tips will be welcomed!

PS: Ha! Got it!

10 Likes

That is the best. I might have to ‘acquire’ that movie and watch it tonite

4 Likes

Actually I changed to Chrome and comments are working.
I cleared cookies and cached data on my usual Brave browser and that still isn’t working.

3 Likes

Biden campaign is doing the right things. Media environment is tough, however. Dude goes to the Normandy ceremony and the G8 summit, makes great speeches, upholds support for UKR, gets allies aligned on the Middle East, but gets trashed by the NY post who doctors some image to make it look like he’s lost (he wasn’t). That goes viral while the media don’t discuss anything about what he did over there. Then, big economic reports come in showing dropping inflation, high growth and job numbers, but some dope in the media took a photo of Biden’s shoes (which looked comfortable, btw) and tried to imply that he needs medically prescribed shoes to stand and walk. The shoe stuff goes viral. The good economic data don’t. Lest I forget: Hunter Biden’s conviction got wall to wall coverage while Trump’s mind melting down while he promises to jail his opponents barely makes news. MSM is literally a front for the Trump campaign.

In a way, it’s a good thing, b/c Biden always beats the low expectations and the sheer bias and negativity can motivate the campaign to go the extra mile at being aggressive with Trump as they do here with this ad. That said, a bit of fairness from the media would be good for the country and national discourse.

36 Likes

Shiggaroomaratsahfat!

It works😎

1 Like

White Jesus will forgive him and his followers will continue to pretend nothing happened.

6 Likes

Vortex World (aka Sedona AZ)

18 Likes

(taps mic)

Testing, 1, 2, 3.

10 Likes

While you were away?

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

1 Like

Delete the “?” and everything after it.

4 Likes

Seems to be working OK at Casa de ThomasP, land of Common Sense. Had to be sent a code and then log back in thru a supplied link.

In the meantime, the good guys (Biden Campaign) have taken the gloves off and are returning fire to Trump and his moron minions. Good. We have put up with Trump’s bullshit for too long without a counter volley worthy of addressing just how disgusting, pathetic and EVIL Trump and his dark little Kingdom of the MAGAt traitor be are. They need to keep the righteous criticism up, right through Nov. 5th.

8 Likes