Biden Relents And Elevates Supreme Court Reform To His Re-Election Agenda

Originally published at: Biden Relents And Elevates Supreme Court Reform To His Re-Election Agenda

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version. The Supreme Court Is Now On The Ballot It’s hard to know the precise combination of developments that changed President Biden’s mind about Supreme Court reforms and prompted him to place them more centrally in…

The Borg is free…

Former Trump adviser Peter Navarro released from prison, expected to quickly travel to RNC

And I’m Frist!!!

Cat pic…

fat cat

46 Likes

teAM NaVarro! Party of LAw and ORder!

38 Likes

Gone for four days and this is all I missed?

How disappointing…[/s]

Why does it seem like we’ve already descended into the morass of Project 2025 philosophy? It just doesn’t seem that anyone is ‘winning’ out of all of this except those that would sincerely and completely destroy the country?

Where’s the pushback?

ETA: And where’s the medical report on the assassination attempt? Why is nobody screaming about this??? Medical professionals are looking at the kotex on TIFBG’s ear and exclaiming that that isn’t the way that would be treated. Why is no one yelling about this?

56 Likes

I think it’s a “sympathy bandage” covering his scratch.

38 Likes

And yet Biden isn’t fit to serve and we hear about it 24/7.

Horse hockey.

44 Likes

About the only “catalyzing” I hope for these days is fewer signs of Democratic fecklessness; but that’s probably just me.

32 Likes

Biden is 3 years late on Supreme Court reform. Worthless move smacking of desperation to find an issue. Sorry.

10 Likes

Because Dr. Ronny Jackson has spoken and all is well with the world?

11 Likes

It may be entirely too late to fix the problem, but at least get it into view.

14 Likes

37 Likes

My neighbor is a retired nurse who believes the gauze pad on his ear is a stage prop. She thinks the wound was steri-stripped or glued and had no need for that sort of covering.

68 Likes

I’ve seen that said in several places so far, but none of them on mainstream media. They’re just playing into it.

6 Likes

Good morning folks. I was able to come in via the front door today…so hurray for that tender mercy. I’m going to let my internist check me out. BBL.

22 Likes

It will take generations, but how about introducing a new amendment to the US Constitution.

“The term of a Federal Judge, in total years of service is 16 years.”

15 Likes

After reviewing comments all over the internet…for 20 years or more…one thing stands out more than most. Comments with the words “desperate” or “desperation” are idiotic nonsense. There’s no way you could KNOW what you’re saying.

16 Likes

Good luck trying to get that through the amendment process, which includes the approval of a whole bunch of States.

Take a look at the history of the Equal Rights Amendment for how well that process works.

17 Likes

Supreme Court reforms

Use to be I’d smile and yawn and say, “That’s nice.”

Joe Biden knows the subject. When he says it, it’s a big-f deal.

31 Likes

<< House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) baldy declared: “We in the Republican Party are the law and order team.” >>

He’s not wrong! The MAGAs are going to give us “law and order” good and hard.

Of course, if you’re orange guy or a member of the party, you’ll just get to be a spectator. Like Roman patricians watching contestants get eaten in the Colosseum.

29 Likes

Definitely the party of law and order.

17 Likes