Biden Jumps Ahead In GA As Reelection Continues To Slip Out Of Trump’s Grasp | Talking Points Memo

Schumer and Biden should figure out committee assignments for Ossoff and Warnock that would make clear what is at stake for GA – having members of a Senate majority that is the same party as the President is a lot more valuable to a state than having members who are only being obstructionist.

5 Likes

Hope and Ivanka walk into the Oval hand in hand to tell Daddy the bad news.

5 Likes

Kudlow translated: “Don’t worry folks, I won’t let anything happen to threaten my portfolio. Oh, i mean, that democracy constitution whatever thingy.”

2 Likes

No, we’re not waiting for the registered and EC calls. We’re just waiting for the major news outlets to “officially” move the blue bar past 270. Thus far, they’re all being coy.

6 Likes

They’ve called the Mark Kelly race so we’re at 48 - 48.

13 Likes

A big number in general…and they are from a Democratic county.

1 Like

Is it really a necessary protocol that a president (or senator or congress critter) must formally concede? Numbers will say it all, as well the Secret Service protections in place right now for Joe. Just like he’s said he won’t be at any inaugural day events, that’s simply another tradition in handing over the reins of government that he for the last time will trample on.

7 Likes

Finally!!!

2 Likes

Yeah I have no idea what I’m going to do but I’m glad I didn’t go in earlier - I would have been exposed.

7 Likes

Ah yes. Captain Willard. He has experience in these matters.

6 Likes

Not sure, but I think AF1 won’t fit under the overpass.

1 Like

For the first time in history, they’re actually being responsible. They know that even a single reversal of a called State would be used by trump to legitimatize an attack on the entire election as being stolen.

8 Likes

Happy birthday, and many many happy returns.

8 Likes

In case I miss you tomorrow I wish you the best day you have ever had. Celebrate. Happy birthday and many happy returns. :birthday: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Yikes!! Mine is being so careful. Everyone masked and wearing shields.

7 Likes

Now, someone double check this for me to make sure I’ve got it all right: Hillary Clinton colluded with Russia to win the popular vote but lose the electoral one in order to impeach the winner, for which part II of the plan was to rig the presidential election by also losing Dem House seats and create a one-vote majority for Republicans in the Senate.

That about it? Doesn’t Hillary deserve a medal for executing such a complicated plan with exacting accuracy?

12 Likes

Kelly won?

12 Likes

Naked. Takes the sting out of it, a little.

2 Likes

I lived in Germany for a number of years, and I knew plenty of folks who had lived through that time (mostly as kids). Nobody ever fessed up to more than a vague awareness of the Holocaust, but they were otherwise pretty forthright about how bad the regime was.

Maybe that was because we convicted and executed a bunch of motherfuckers.

11 Likes

I suspect that will call PA once Joe is over 50%

6 Likes