Biden Jumps Ahead In GA As Reelection Continues To Slip Out Of Trump’s Grasp | Talking Points Memo

Yes. Happy Birthday to @grack too. :tada: :balloon: :firecracker: :sparkler:

7 Likes

Might help some with his fans and potential for violence. Then again, he doesn’t understand what being gracious in defeat means.

4 Likes

O they’re careful. They said no patients were exposed but they worked on someone who tested positive this week so they closed in an abundance of caution

8 Likes

And Na Na Hey Hey

2 Likes

Yep :grin:

1 Like

Biden will pass at least 2-3 trillion in stimulus. Mitch will go along because…hey, look at the debt the Democrats caused. Yeah, Trump and Republicans are responsible for taking it from 20 trillion to 27 trillion. Plus, they brought the budget deficit past 3 trillion.
But they will ignore all that and scream Democrats did this.
Commodities should rise as the dollar falls. And I think the dollar will fall. Don’t discount Putin or China starting some shit to start an oil price spike during our precarious debt situation while teetering on recession. That would pretty much cause a severe recession. Without firing a shot at us… they could make America less great again.

2 Likes

Biden was able to build on what happened to Hillary. There weren’t going to be surprises like that this time. And it’s a good thing, because Trump got many more votes than he did in 2016.

But Biden still got more. Thank dog!

5 Likes

Sigh… We’ve gone over this time and time again in class, literally since 2017…

2 Likes

O man that’s so great.

4 Likes

The best thing Don Blankenship did in his whole life - take a few thousand votes away from Trump in GA.

7 Likes

One of my favorite movie scenes ever – “extreme prejudice.”

4 Likes

Larry, see what happens, Larry?

Walter Sobchak, The Big Lebowski

5 Likes

Boy did that guy steal the scene. Those eyes. That’s a good film actor. Only time I’ve ever seen Harrison Ford become part of the woodwork.

5 Likes

NBC just called it.

11 Likes
10 Likes

“fishing accident”.

3 Likes

Ooh that’s not a good sign. Is there a major hospital anywhere near you that has a dental practice attached? I don’t know how these things go down Texas way but it might be a good bet, depending on how long your own dentist is going to be closed.

5 Likes

So much so that I just had a moment of shock remembering that oh yeah, Harrison Ford was in that scene!

2 Likes

Well, no. Georgia officials appear to be running (and paying for) the recount.

Which appears to be against their laws, which state only that a candidate MAY request a recount if the % difference is less than 0.5%.

The Georgians who elected Joe Biden should NOT be paying for the recount that verifies that fact.

2 Likes

A reasonable attitude to take when the odds are 9:11.