Biden Jumps Ahead In GA As Reelection Continues To Slip Out Of Trump’s Grasp | Talking Points Memo

Oh, yes! This side of the Atlantic is just waiting for the final calls to pop the corks. Hopefully soon!

14 Likes

There is a colloquial expression in Spanish. Translated literally it goes, “Let them bite their elbows.”

10 Likes

Yes how will the die-hard Trump fans in Georgia respond on January 5th if the Trump Family is in an all-out war with the GOP establishment?

8 Likes

Has the fat motherfucker exploded yet?

hahahaha for everybody who said I’d be fine going to the dentist - my dentist’s office was exposed to COVID and is closed.

30 Likes

I wonder how much margin was gained by the paltry amount of changes put in place by Facebook and Twitter this cycle? They definitely made some difference.

5 Likes

Trump-world is becoming concerned that someone is going to have to reckon with him that this race is coming to an end – but who?https://t.co/ZuaPgD7phx

— Kaitlan Collins (@kaitlancollins) November 6, 2020

This guy:

14 Likes

You wear them well. Must be all that good inside pushing it’s way out. :partying_face:

8 Likes

We may never know, and I hope they never again let an out of control pol hijack their platforms.

4 Likes

They expect big numbers in from NV in less than an hour.

13 Likes

Agree. I get why the networks are waiting but the math isn’t working for Trump.

If Biden's leads hold in Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and Pennsylvania - and now there's little reason to to think they wouldn't - the president would need to somehow overturn the result in at least three states to win reelection.

— Dave Wasserman (@Redistrict) November 6, 2020
9 Likes

Final calls are going to be a few weeks off. I’ll take this unofficial call for the time being, and the wife and I are going to be popping our Clinton champagne tonight.

4 Likes

Don’t you love how Man On Dog Santorum keeps saying that Democrats lost Black voters without any evidence of what he claims?

There is plenty of evidence form the continuing results that Biden attracted plenty of Republican votes.

Santorum is using another one of those totally claimless Republican copy points without facts to back it up…just to try to keep the MAGA happy and distract from the bad news. Why aren’t the other media on the CNN panel challenging this Trump suck up on this point?

Santorum needs to be slapped down just like Anderson Cooper did to Fat Nixon last night. There is no good news for Republicans no matter what they try to spin this defeat. Conservatives have proven to citizens that they don’t believe in democracy and won’t protect us from the virus or from lawless thugs, both foreign and domestic.

Not that the Black Lives Don’t Matter killings this summer hadn’t already proven that.

Their Law and Order meme doesn’t work for Republicans any longer. Neither does their Pro Life, gay bashing or 2nd Amendment wedge issues work with the younger generations of voters who now make up a much bigger block than the Baby Boomers.

It was Black voters who helped Biden win the primaries and this election, dotard. That’s the facts.

3 Likes

So it takes 5 years for Senator Toomey to grow a spine. Oh he’s not running for reelection when his term expires.

3 Likes

Absolutely true. We aren’t really in Lear territory here. More like Richard III.

3 Likes

I’d just like to repeat some wise words of encouragement which I read just yesterday:

“Good Morning Folks! It’s going to be good day!”

8 Likes

DAMN YOU 2020!!!

(shaking fist for you!)

5 Likes

I nominate Jared. But I don’t care if Trump hereby claims the kingship of North America or jumps in the Potomac. Concede or don’t concede, moron. Whine that you wuz robbed. Be who you are—a sad loser. This is the culmination of your whole sad loser failing upward life.

10 Likes

Harvard, Yale, Penn, Dartmouth, Brown, Cornell, Princeton, and Cornell would like a word…As would a couple of “Institutes of Technology” - one on each coast.

4 Likes

Big numbers for whom?

2 Likes

Too many places, heck, even GA, have moved away from electronic-only balloting. Between paper backups there and all the mail-in ballots, very limited venues this time around to fuck around with the vote totals and not be caught in an audit of the paper.

7 Likes