Biden Jumps Ahead In GA As Reelection Continues To Slip Out Of Trump’s Grasp | Talking Points Memo

See you all soon. Gonna watch some Rockford Files with my blueberry pancakes.

Can I say my blueberry pancakes have, since yesterday, never tasted better.

8 Likes

Though, the real weirdness? He’s admitting to still having a landline.

6 Likes

These were my only fringe benefits. I had them written into my employment agreement.

5 Likes

I don’t know from bauds. You turn it on and it goes bwing bong bwoing bwoing beeeeeeeep and pretty soon you’re su-r-f-ing t-he in-ter-n-e-t.

9 Likes

I prefer to think they’re so dumb they think just anybody can arrive with ballots to drop off.

7 Likes

I fall asleep to this sound on eternal loop.

Oh the dreams you will dream!

5 Likes

I’ll hazard a guess Comet Pizza was their next stop after Philly.

6 Likes

Wish they’d just delete everything or outright ban him. Disclaimers probably only fuel the fire of the deployables.

10 Likes

I actually do have a landline. What better way to keep up with my friends from the Veendows Technical Department?

8 Likes

When your fancy shmancy technology comes crashing down, you’ll be knocking on my door to dial my Western Electric 500.

And will I let you in? Nooooooooooooooooooooo.

5 Likes

They’re are terrified of It as any media outlet is. I have no reason to believe that once It’s been banished, they will actually enforce their terms of service, which should have suspended Its account years ago.

I’m so pissed that there are no talented hackers in this country who could have Stuxnetted both Twitter and Facebook.

4 Likes

Long may the flaggers reign.

4 Likes

A pool boy and a spine.

5 Likes

When I moved to my new place, I gave up the landline. It was sad to do, and I think about the missed phone but it was the right thing for me to do. When you think you’ve lived with something as important as a landline all of your life, boohoo.

5 Likes

Well here’s some found humor. “My sense is that we lost.” What told you that, besides four million votes and an insurmountable EV deficit, you yutz?

12 Likes

:nerd_face:

3 Likes

Hard drive failure at The National Enquirer?

7 Likes

That’s to protect against leftist saboteurs substituting their own fake ballots for the fake ballots.

5 Likes

Trump’s dwindling circle of believers comes at a critical moment for the president’s legacy, which his allies fear could be permanently tarnished if he presses too long with a court battle that plunges the nation into political crisis and fails to yield his desired result.

Comedy gold. Or at least gold plated.

10 Likes

I almost gloated, but honestly it’s not that funny really that a certain Trump supporter has newly fallen prey to the 'rona. I’ll give you a hint–he and I share a name.

8 Likes