Biden Jumps Ahead In GA As Reelection Continues To Slip Out Of Trump’s Grasp | Talking Points Memo

They still won’t call it. I’m so sick of seeing 253/213 at the top at the NY Times my brains are falling out.

10 Likes

Oh yes, totally. I’m just saying we can’t break a fragile Senate balance, if we can even get one.

2 Likes

GA…7248

Is that enough for late ballots, the ratfuck, the recount?

5 Likes

Putin pulling strings?

1 Like

I can tell you from decades of designing that people who run print shops do not lean toward normalcy.

@squirreltown

11 Likes

No surprise from the Times. Which reminds me, what are the odds our Media Glitterati will undergo at least a partial deprogramming from their supine position? And how fast will the moral fury descend when President Biden stammers on a speech about any given topic?

4 Likes

Forwarding this to antifa.

Rest easy.

2 Likes

I can confirm. 12 hours of collating is equivalent to 12 years of CIA torture.

5 Likes

One of my best friends worked in and then ran a Union shop in Seattle for years. He printed for lots of Dems and I don’t remember seeing any off the wall stuff come out of his shop.

4 Likes

It’s coming directly at you, Donald.

5 Likes

What do you think he’s praying for?

2 Likes

That sounds like a cover story. You don’t need weapons to deliver fake ballots.

9 Likes

But you just said they printed lots of stuff for Dems. :wink:

5 Likes

I think they would decline. Also I wonder if the Governor would pick a Dem to fill a Republican Seat? That could lead to them losing their relection.

1 Like

And in an odd bit of rhetorical chicanery, a vote drop equals a vote rise.

4 Likes

We talkin’ 1200 or 2400 bauds?

5 Likes

Rethugs don’t do Union shops, Dems more or less had to in Seattle 15-25 years ago.

3 Likes

From the article:

LaMotta’s website, which has since been taken down, described him as a “crisis response, security, fugitive recovery agent, bodyguard, security contractor.”

In short, a bounty hunter, mercenary, and hit man for hire. A trouble-shooter – quite literally

5 Likes

That’s a fact.

Breathing ink fumes and fused toner ozone for 20 years?
Will portend quite the range of possible anomalies and quirks.

3 Likes

If anyone’s interested, Trump is up and tweeting.

All four of his tweets have been flagged with the following message covering the content.

Some or all of the content shared in this Tweet is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process. Learn more

10 Likes