Biden Camp Reacts To Trump Wearing Mask | Talking Points Memo

Good job by Team Biden honing in on the msg Trump wanted to sell through the media and eviscerating it. Folks on twitter helped a lot by ratio-ing some of the journalists that tried to pus the Administration line.

6 Likes

How bad to you think the back of the mask looked when he took it off. When he took it off, half of his face is white and the other orange. Gonna be hard to give rally’s like that.

mandiblessiere

Angel fluff.

3 Likes

Just once I’d like to see her without all that makeup. She was a pretty kid but she’s had a shitload of work done, too.

3 Likes

2 Likes

That should send shivers down a few spines.

Even if he doesn’t take it, them having to spend money to defend what should be strongholds means less available to defend other States and vulnerable Congress critters.

6 Likes

Yawn. Same old Obama rant, repurposed for this situation. He can’t even come up with new rants. Boring…

8 Likes

That dress looks like a bunch of sperm pulling a 180 to get out of there.

13 Likes

If Biden would campaign here he could take it and there are 38 electoral votes up for grabs here.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Melania has a line. It’s made entirely of porous mesh and it says, “I really don’t care, do you?”

1 Like

What a dumb-mask!

6 Likes

racismo tiene limites

4 Likes

His peeps online are creaming over how he looks like a “boss” in his mask. No lie. He could shit in a hat and hand it round to them and they’d take it for gold.

3 Likes

Hard to do too much with all the covid. What would you think would work for them in light of that? He’s definitely not going to do any big rallies, so only a relative handful of people could participate.

2 Likes

I think the important thing to remember is that The President is the real victim here.

Yes, and I feel deeply the loss and disappointment everyday, like Cersei as she suffers down the Walk of Shame. Donald is the real victim. WE failed Him.

So anyway, anything good on TV tonight?

1 Like

Select town halls?

2 Likes

It does! O my god. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I don’t know really and I don’t necessarily want him here - I don’t want to see him get infected, that’s for sure.

Spend some money and run ads I guess. If the situation improves, it wouldn’t hurt for him to make an appearance eventually but I agree he shouldn’t now.

3 Likes