Biden Camp Reacts To Trump Wearing Mask | Talking Points Memo

Biden does look great in aviators.

1 Like

Not biting. Try a different lure.

4 Likes

LA - it used to have hills but they leveled them. See Angel’s Flight.

1 Like

I just feel kinda lucky. I was still playing with dolls when women were sporting bullet bras and beehives. And now I’m past the point where I might give a fig about the shape of my labia. Nor do I care enough to have my toes fixed so they fit better in Manolo Blahnik shoes.

I actually never liked that kind of shoe. Never was immune to fashion, but stilettos with lethal weapon toes were not my particular thing.

@clemmers

I thought Brazilian waxes by definition left a landing strip? If it’s the whole shebang–yech.

1 Like

Well, one had to “rat” (back comb) one’s hair to get the pile of tangles to cover with that smooth layer to make the beehive.

I think tRump’s hairdresser does something similar to attain his coif.

1 Like

Not that I like to go there with a stranger. But this is fashion, and it is my sacred duty to enlighten and inform. A Brazilian gets your lady parts in between your legs, as well as the pubic area up front. Not only is it incredibly painful sounding - but there is a bored aesthetician with 60 hours training looking at your naughty bits and applying hot wax to a rather tender area.
All so you can look like a 13 year-old girl…down there.
Now let’s all think of something more pleasant like the early 80s Russian peasant craze.

Before he bought the ranch, a neighbor was running his cows on it. Bush’s PR people took a few pictures of the cows then made the neighbor take them off, Bush doesn’t like cows.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this comment! Laughter is good…

Very beautiful before - haggish after

“The Bride of Frankenstein” still holds up as an amazing film, with great acting, special effects, and a deliciously dark sense of humor. What I always thought was funny is the fact that it is only 75 minutes long.

And Whale’s version of “Showboat” is still the best. The '50s MGM remake was excrement.

I suppose that he bravely did not wear a mask for so long that his First Lady and Half-Wife Ivanka who he loves very much has a business in body bags and corpse fashion accessories that need to thrive. What a creep. What a coward.

The average grievance voter has a very short memory and attention span. Hence the folks that voted for Obama twice, yet chose trump over a very qualified ( but roundly disliked) Hillary. I would love to think they are done, but that bunch is like a hoard of zombies. With less working brain cells.

It’s more than trump wasting 4 months … trump is actively saying that this horrible disease is nothing to worry about. That it is a democrat hoax meant to screw with his reelection chances. By behaving this way he is actively supporting the spread of this very dangerous virus.
TRUMP IS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO ALL AMERICANS … I am not generally given to hyperbole. I work from proven fact using the scientific method. But trump is actively allowing the spread of a very dangerous public health menace.
And trump is trying to sacrifice children in his demented and evil attempts to hold onto power.

I prefer medium rare, but the well known idiot named trumPP always orders well done and forces anybody else ordering a steak to do the same.

I saw Bullitt for the first time in a theatre in downtown SF, and at the time I lived on Taylor St., a long hilly street. He went north on Taylor, that is, downhill, and I saw the top of my building briefly. He crossed Vallejo and there’s a shot of Alcatraz.

Everything you want to know about the chase with images.

http://www.rjsmith.com/bullitt-locations.html

@joce_m

1 Like

Once again two great minds meet at the intersection of Genius and Brilliant

The steps, which are the focal point of The Music Box, still exist in the Silver Lake district of Los Angeles, near the Laurel and Hardy Park. The steps are a public staircase that connects Vendome Street (at the base of the hill) with Descanso Drive (at the top of the hill),[6] and are located at 923-925 North Vendome Street near the intersection of Del Monte Drive. A plaque commemorating the film was set into one of the lower steps.[7]

@daveminnj

2 Likes

Angels Flight has made it into films and most recently into Bosch, the police procedural set in LA running on Prime Video. Was also the title of the book by Michael Connelly who created the character Bosch.

@daveminnj

1 Like

Or your husband tells your surgeon what he wants? It’s hard for me to believe that a pretty girl would actually choose to have that done to her face unless she’s “pleasing” the guy who wants it done.

You know he gets out of breath getting out of the cart and swinging the club once. The idea that walking might be an actual part of the exercise routine is lost on someone who has difficulty staggering across the lawn to board a 'copter to take him to the golf course.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available