Biden Camp Reacts To Trump Wearing Mask | Talking Points Memo

I felt the Adam Sandler remake was better - more filleting.

1 Like

That’s pretty week.

3 Likes

Does he have a pacifier in his mouth?

1 Like

Trump likes to appoint subordinates who look the part – like they’re from central casting.

He has to hate the fact that Biden looks so good in a pair of aviators, and a cap…

4 Likes

Biden does look great in aviators.

1 Like

Not biting. Try a different lure.

4 Likes

LA - it used to have hills but they leveled them. See Angel’s Flight.

1 Like

I just feel kinda lucky. I was still playing with dolls when women were sporting bullet bras and beehives. And now I’m past the point where I might give a fig about the shape of my labia. Nor do I care enough to have my toes fixed so they fit better in Manolo Blahnik shoes.

I actually never liked that kind of shoe. Never was immune to fashion, but stilettos with lethal weapon toes were not my particular thing.

@clemmers

I thought Brazilian waxes by definition left a landing strip? If it’s the whole shebang–yech.

1 Like

Well, one had to “rat” (back comb) one’s hair to get the pile of tangles to cover with that smooth layer to make the beehive.

I think tRump’s hairdresser does something similar to attain his coif.

1 Like

Not that I like to go there with a stranger. But this is fashion, and it is my sacred duty to enlighten and inform. A Brazilian gets your lady parts in between your legs, as well as the pubic area up front. Not only is it incredibly painful sounding - but there is a bored aesthetician with 60 hours training looking at your naughty bits and applying hot wax to a rather tender area.
All so you can look like a 13 year-old girl…down there.
Now let’s all think of something more pleasant like the early 80s Russian peasant craze.

Before he bought the ranch, a neighbor was running his cows on it. Bush’s PR people took a few pictures of the cows then made the neighbor take them off, Bush doesn’t like cows.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this comment! Laughter is good…

Very beautiful before - haggish after

“The Bride of Frankenstein” still holds up as an amazing film, with great acting, special effects, and a deliciously dark sense of humor. What I always thought was funny is the fact that it is only 75 minutes long.

And Whale’s version of “Showboat” is still the best. The '50s MGM remake was excrement.

I suppose that he bravely did not wear a mask for so long that his First Lady and Half-Wife Ivanka who he loves very much has a business in body bags and corpse fashion accessories that need to thrive. What a creep. What a coward.

The average grievance voter has a very short memory and attention span. Hence the folks that voted for Obama twice, yet chose trump over a very qualified ( but roundly disliked) Hillary. I would love to think they are done, but that bunch is like a hoard of zombies. With less working brain cells.

It’s more than trump wasting 4 months … trump is actively saying that this horrible disease is nothing to worry about. That it is a democrat hoax meant to screw with his reelection chances. By behaving this way he is actively supporting the spread of this very dangerous virus.
TRUMP IS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO ALL AMERICANS … I am not generally given to hyperbole. I work from proven fact using the scientific method. But trump is actively allowing the spread of a very dangerous public health menace.
And trump is trying to sacrifice children in his demented and evil attempts to hold onto power.

I prefer medium rare, but the well known idiot named trumPP always orders well done and forces anybody else ordering a steak to do the same.

I saw Bullitt for the first time in a theatre in downtown SF, and at the time I lived on Taylor St., a long hilly street. He went north on Taylor, that is, downhill, and I saw the top of my building briefly. He crossed Vallejo and there’s a shot of Alcatraz.

Everything you want to know about the chase with images.

http://www.rjsmith.com/bullitt-locations.html

@joce_m

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available