Biden Camp Criticizes WH For Fauci Memo | Talking Points Memo

…and 15,300 yesterday, which adds up to 28,000 new cases in two days…

DeSantis needs to be arrested for his malignant ignorance and murderous dereliction of duty. To me, this level of dereliction rises almost to the point of treason, as it is equivalent to waging a form of warfare against the people and the state.

Since it has also caused more deaths than most wars have, to treat it with this continuing level of impunity is tantamount to murder and treason. Anyone in a position of power now, who enables this to go on unchecked needs to be called out in exactly this way.

Trump is already at war with much of the country. At what point does his dangerous divisiveness cross into “levying war” on the United States? War comes in many forms. It doesn’t have to involve the military, as Putin himself has clearly shown. Meanwhile, Trump believes he can force the states to reopen schools and risk worsening the pandemic even further? How is that not a form of actual war against us?

These fuckers really need to pay heavy price for all the misery and death they’ve brought on this country. Blaming China for their own malfeasance isn’t going to cut it.

15 Likes

I feel bad for this guy. Just a “regular Joe”, but, boy, it really comes from the heart. Really worth watching all the way to the end.

https://twitter.com/rvat2020/status/1282751649480466434?s=21

5 Likes

I’d say because fuck Russia for foisting him on us in the first place, but I got the feeling that Moscow cares about as much for people in Siberia as Trump does people in California.

2 Likes

What a fine day, ONLY 65,000+ new cases today.
If Biden can’t beat the POS on this alone, we are one doomed country. Keep up the criticism, say it loud and say it often.

6 Likes

Well, he’s just a regular Joe, but he gets it. All this interminable time we’ve asked how they don’t see it, and guess what, he sees it. Welcome aboard, bud. Work with us and we can start taking better care of each other.

5 Likes

De Santis gets heckled by an activist. Good for him! Video embedded in tweet.

https://twitter.com/tomaskenn/status/1282789040996130816?s=21

5 Likes

Don’t know about nicer… About that same 2000 time I was in NO a couple of sunrises. The locals were washing their cars (almost cool those mornings) and the cops were helping the drunks into cabs.
Wonder what Jr did to convince them to haul him in?

8 Likes

E) All of the above

1 Like

"… I don’t always agree with him.”

Damnit Jim! I’m a real estate swindler, not a doctor!

5 Likes

You left out abysmal!

2 Likes

If I was a christian, I wonder if I’d think Covid was punishment for electing the golden calf.

9 Likes

“I have a very good relationship with Dr. Fauci. I’ve had for a long time, right from the beginning,”

They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

4 Likes

There is an old saying… “Given enough time, the experts are always wrong about something.” This is true in just about all areas of expertise with the possible exception of theology.

Trump would read this and only see some of the words… see the words he wants to see.

The difference between Trump and real “experts” is that the latter will invariably learn from their mistakes but the former, who never makes mistakes forfeits the chance to learn anything. The latter evolves into a ever more elevated temporal consciousness while the former has a reality that is fed and defined by his fears and fantasies and will eventually descend into his own private hell like a turd swirling its way ever downward into the sewer.

Sweet Dreams Donald.

3 Likes

This is WONDERFUL news.
I hope that Mary Trump, who has a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, is capable of succinctly describing Donald Trump’s dangerous infirmities to the American public in a manner they can understand. Something like

“He is incapable of caring about you and only wants to use you to make more money for himself. He does not care about the Constitution or the Law. He will stoop to any level of corruption, lawlessness and tyranny to crush you under the heel of his boot. He will promise you anything, but will keep everything for himself. He is sadistic and enjoys your pain and suffering because he believes it makes him better than you. He is hopelessly mentally and emotionally ill.” – Volvo

Is that good for a starter?

10 Likes

10 Likes

another voice can now speak freely …

5 Likes

Well that works for me.

2 Likes

Here’s the latest in the “Operation Destroy Fauci”

Jake Tapper
@jaketapper

White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Communications and Director of Social Media posts cartoon and message on FB attacking the nation’s leading infectious disease expert for telling the truth about this deadly pandemic. https://facebook.com/1440616002820798/posts/2641476589401394/?d=n…

7:53 PM · Jul 13, 2020

Obviously, they’re trying to force him to resign of his own accord because they think firing him would be a political looser. Well, this gambit isn’t working out so well either.

Also, Scavino is a pusillanimous shitbuzzard.

10 Likes

A drunken display of arrogant, self-entitled “white, northerner rich kid” belligerence, maybe… He’s pretty good at that sober. Imagine how he could be while inebriated? I suspect you just add abusive and rude to that list, and hey presto.

Speaking of Junior’s behavior, has anyone noticed the absolute silence around his divorce? I have to assume that in typical Trumpian fashion, multiple NDAs were required if she wanted an easy route to a settlement and alimony. It’s Junior’s first, isn’t it? Probably the first of of many, since the fruit never falls far from the tree…

1 Like

When Trump and his pig-ignorant sycophants run their mouths off about stuff that they so clearly do not understand … it awakens those who not only understand - but who teach it and practice it .

AAMC (Association of American Medical Colleges)
is a not-for-profit association dedicated to transforming health care through innovative medical education, cutting-edge patient care, and groundbreaking medical research. Its members comprise all 155 accredited U.S. and 17 accredited Canadian medical schools; nearly 400 major teaching hospitals and health systems, including 51 Department of Veterans Affairs medical centers; and more than 80 academic societies. Through these institutions and organizations, the AAMC serves the leaders of America’s medical schools and teaching hospitals and their 173,000 faculty members, 89,000 medical students, 129,000 resident physicians, and more than 60,000 graduate students and postdoctoral researchers in the biomedical sciences. Additional information about the AAMC and its member medical schools and teaching hospitals is available at www.aamc.org.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available