Biden Camp Criticizes WH For Fauci Memo | Talking Points Memo

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s campaign on Monday ripped into the White House after an unnamed official sent news outlets a list of Fauci’s past comments regarding the coronavirus that later turned out to be inaccurate.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1320294
1 Like

Totally predictable. Wonder who thought it was a good idea to release the memo trashing Fauci. Those people around Trump need to raise their IQ 20 point just to be considered stupid.

34 Likes

This has Trump’s stubby little fingerprints all over it. Too jealous to abide the fact Fauci is trusted and respected much more than he is, and too cowardly to fire him face to face.

26 Likes

Schweet, this is a twofer. Trump is losing support because he’s helpless emotionally or intellectually to deal with this pandemic, and in his dealings with Fauci he’s demonstrating exactly how damaged of a person he is. Pitch-perfect response.

35 Likes

OT: Mary Trump now free to speak publicly just as her book is released tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1282805887913136131?s=21

A judge has lifted the restraining order that barred Mary Trump from speaking publicly about her new book, per her attorney @BoutrousTed. He says the First Amendment “forbids prior restraints because they are intolerable infringements on the right to participate in democracy.”

35 Likes

Nearly 100% compliance with the mask requirement in our rural grocery store. The only guy not wearing a mask appeared to be a homeless guy. Could have been a Trump voter, sometimes it’s hard to tell.

11 Likes

Three and a half years in and he’s still playing exclusively to the NY and PageSix rumor mill brand of PR. It continues to amaze me how collectively stupid this WH is.

15 Likes

Fauci’s fatal mistake – in Trump’s eyes – was being more popular than Trump.

32 Likes

OT: Who could have predicted?

https://twitter.com/peterschorschfl/status/1282783097835196416?s=21

BREAKING: A Florida lobbyist who attended a fundraiser days ago for House Republicans in Ponte Vedra has tested postiive for #coronavirus.

House leadership is currently calling members who attended the event to alert them to the situation.

27 Likes

@pshah
Breaks my heart.

4 Likes

You couldn’t come up with a better re-election implosion if you tried.

15 Likes

Individually and collectively, they should suffer through a lot more of these calls before their party is voted into a permanent minority.
It’ll give them a taste of the experience they foisted onto the country.
It’s part of justice served.

13 Likes

I can just tell you’re screaming into your heart. As am I, naturally.

Florida “only” had 12,624 cases today.

12 Likes

I want them all in one room, with one toilet, one fridge, and one toaster oven. Keep them there for 14 days without a change of clothes, and no shower-but baby wipes.

16 Likes

You’re giving them a toilet? Gosh, you’re generous. I’m thinking every room has a corner.

12 Likes

I’m giving them more than what they allowed CPB to give migrants and asylum seekers at the border. Once their children are re-homed I might consider giving them access to water

12 Likes

If this thing weren’t so contagious to innocent people, I’d be all for encouraging Trump’s folks display their fanaticism by going to all of the unmasked gatherings they want to attend. Under those circumstances it would be wonderful to see if they want to vote from their hospital beds.

6 Likes

“concerned about the number of times Dr. Fauci has been wrong on things,”

Translation: He used facts rather than parroting Cockholster’s “facts.”

6 Likes

I can remember back to yesterday when Idiot, Jr. was complaining Biden kids received special treatment. Needless to say, no charges were filed against Junior.

19 Likes

There are a lot of voices that need to be louder than the White House right now.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available