Biden Camp Criticizes WH For Fauci Memo | Talking Points Memo

I’m sorry to say that I was just watching the news, and they reported 15,000. “a new record”.
Yes, my sister lives in that mess. & we’re both geezers.

10 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I hope you both stay safe.

7 Likes

“To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.”

–Wanda

11 Likes

A room? Gosh, you’re generous.

siberia-map

6 Likes

I think Brazil, and I wouldn’t mind if they each got their own private accommodations there.

images

6 Likes

And don’t forget to note that those “stubby little fingerprints” have blood dripping all over them.

10 Likes

Ain’t karma a bitch?

9 Likes

mid-June, 76% of respondents said they trusted Fauci for “accurate information” about the COVID-19 pandemic compared with just 26% who said they trusted Trump.

That is mostly what the WH out of context attacks on Fauci were about.
Trump couldn’t even stay away from the daily Covid Team briefings even after he was told he looked like an idiot.

11 Likes

The Trump WH is chock full of Dunning-Kreuger types.

It’s a prerequisite for employment.

7 Likes

I would call the emotionally stunted 3 year olds
Too immature to even approach Dunning -Kruger levels of self deception

3 Likes

an unnamed official sent news outlets a list of Fauci’s past comments regarding the coronavirus that later turned out to be inaccurate.

Let’s see who has a longer, more egregious list of inaccurate comments and statements… Right, thought so.

[ EDITED to add: I forgot to ascribe the image source. I got that from The Lincoln Project, who I have to say are campaigning against Trump far more effectively than any Democrats are. The Dems could learn a thing or two about how to fight fire with fire. ]

13 Likes

Too drunk to remember? And golden boy was working as a bartender in Aspen? Does/did Trump have a property there?
Maybe he’d be nicer if he was buzzed, because he sure is a mean sober.

3 Likes

well, think of the people who have to clean the cell afterwards

3 Likes

Hey Siberia is on fire, why make it worse?

5 Likes

Awwwww I just got my bedtime email from Trump
Its a doosy

They grade these answers
Great - Easy Mark
Good - Chump
Okay - Dumb
Other - Still answered - so dumb as a rock

11 Likes

Actually I think Karma sat this one out. The odds of this happening to Republicans, in Florida, precluded her from taking action.

2 Likes

I was thinking an honest days work, for once in their lives, could do them some good.

Tell you what…cause I’m feeling generous today, I’ll even pay them minimum wage for their clean up efforts. But no overtime. I’ve got to draw the line there.

3 Likes

And how did you rate it?
rating

23 Likes

How about they room with Bolsonaro? By now, De Santis must have made him an honorary Floridian and given him a key to the swamps.

7 Likes

the same people that thought assaulting peaceful protesters for a bible-op was a good idea?

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available