Ben Ginsberg Issues Warning To Fellow Republicans About Law Governing Electoral Count | Talking Points Memo

To her fellow prisoners: “I’m just here for the weight loss and yoga, don’t mind me! :crazy_face:!”

Seems legit,

18 Likes

Oh, so she’s a drunk and admits it now?

FYI, not drinking is not a choice in jail you silly bint.

21 Likes

Unless the Electoral College is abolished there will forever be the possibility a minority of 40+% of the voting electorate can choose the next Prez.

7 Likes

Downward facing dog doesn’t mean what she thinks it means.

11 Likes

Good thing they put this under the article:

“Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting”

Because I was just about to go whole-hog telling them how fucking stupid and irrelevant that article is.

6 Likes

Nah, just means they relocate the epicenter of their malfeasance. End Game won’t be allowed to go all the way to VP this time. End Game will be more directed and fervent interference in voting processes, followed by oveturning inconvenient election results and sending whoever the fuck the red legislatures want as electors instead.

8 Likes

Republican’s favorite yoga pose is adipose.

6 Likes

Real Hotei buddhas.

2 Likes

Did he lose or retire so as not to hear " wamp, wamp" when he lost?

8 Likes

she plans to practice yoga, detox from alcohol, and lose 30 pounds in prison

??? how big of a drunk do you have to be to … to need to “detox from alcohol” ??? …

and if you seriously are at a point where you actually need to “detox from alcohol”
shouldn’t there be some medical supervision involved - really …
if Jenna Ryan is truly “Gin& Tonic Jenny” or the “Vodka Queen of Texas”
if she conducts a serious “detox” by just abruptly cutting off her intake -
there could be very serious consequences!

4 Likes

I have heard the GOP thinks yoga is a demonic practice. Ryan risks alienating some of her base.

8 Likes

Why is every Republican argument in favor of doing the right thing always couched in terms of “if we don’t, the other side is going to use it to screw us the way we would screw them.“ Not everybody is as evil as you are, Republicans. But the law should be changed

20 Likes

I, for one, am looking forward to the idea she’ll be having DTs and suffering for her crime (more than the constitution allows).

9 Likes

Arsonist warns nation of fire danger

13 Likes

“My fellow Republicans, next time, an angry B.L.A.C.K. woman will be holding the gavel…”

10 Likes

Who cares? She can die in a pool of her own excrement or choking on a Cheerio tomorrow and I wouldn’t give a fuck either way.

6 Likes

Yes. A reasonable person would say, “change the law because it permits anti-democratic corruption of election results.” The Republican Ginsberg, on the other hand, says, “change the law because Democrats may turn out to be just as corrupt as we are.” Pure projection without any ethical concerns.

25 Likes

It’s like Casting Out Nines:

1 Like

GOPer has epiphany, screams to compatriots: “Holy shit, guys, this snake thing we’ve been playing with is going to bite us too!”

6 Likes

One of the main issues that sociopaths have is that they can’t empathize with other people and superimpose their own stunted emotional capacity onto them. So they are convinced that everyone is just as venal and corrupt as themselves. Any Mother Theresa out there doing good is just a façade to get something over someone else and so on…

20 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available