Barron Trump’s Private School Remaining Closed As Prez Pushes For Reopening | Talking Points Memo

And with all these schools opening up where are they getting the PPE that will be needed? Who is funding the PPE, the hand sanitizer, the extra janitorial staff? The states aren’t paying school districts any more money.

21 Likes

Not with that chin, he ain’t.

4 Likes

Maybe she has suspenders, black jodhpurs and an SS forage cap in the Lincoln Bedroom closet.

6 Likes

Consistency is for chumps.

6 Likes

If you thought Mary’s book was epic, just wait …

9 Likes

Oh, you said “ex” model…misread that for a moment.

4 Likes

You can tell even in a still photo she’s lurching forward like a flamingo.

8 Likes

I’m certain a gnathoplasty procedure is in the works (undoubtedly in 2-3 weeks).

4 Likes

No worries. Joe Shapiro, Jr. is ready, willing, and able to attend in person for Barron.

6 Likes

But, but, the idiot, of course, was referring to the common schools, you know the public ones. His kid’s school is a special case.

9 Likes

What is also surprising to me is that Trump gets the fact that if schools aren’t open then parents, most parents, can not go back to work. I mean Donnie didn’t grow up in a time when mothers went to work, or that his household was dependent on having two incomes to provide for him, fuck his siblings. And I bet Donnie never a knew any classmates that were growing up in a single parent household.
I just want to know the name of the person that got him on board with this reality and the methods they used to get him to learn it.

5 Likes

The wave of fetish shoes for every day wear has passed, thank god. I’ll never forget being at a hotel in San Francisco and seeing a petite slender woman clinging to the arm of her boyfriend trying to exit the lobby in 6 in high stillettos with those ugly huge platform soles, she was crippled. This was in the morning, and all I could think of was, “Oh honey, it’s not worth it. You’re already beautiful, why be so in pain?”

this is what they looked like.

15 Likes

I’m guessing he saw people being interviewed on Fox News that were pleading for the schools to open so they could go back to work. He immediately connected with the “back to work” part without thiinking about who was going back to work or why or anything else beyond: “we need that V-shaped recovery and ‘people are saying’ that we need the schools to open for that to happen.” Can’t imagine he has the mental bandwidth for anything much more nuanced.

8 Likes

We can laugh all we want at the platform shoes from the '70s but at least they were more stable than the shoes in your pix.

17 Likes

I get dizzy just looking at them, and my feet get sympathy pains.

But then, I go barefoot 90% of the time in summer and wear flat sandals when I’m not barefoot. Flat shoes in winter when I must wear shoes. I’ve never liked high heels and only ever had one pair I could walk confidently in. I consider them some weird cultural requirement, like those giant starched ruffs people wore in Elizabethan times or the ear stretching practicess of the Maasai.

8 Likes

I would wear those if they were flats.

4 Likes

OF course if you are living in an area where the hospitals are at max capacity because of COVID, your kid better not get in a car wreck and need the ER.

18 Likes

Does Barron have enough contact or experience with Donald the First to write even a short story about him?

11 Likes

Does Barron have enough contact or experience with Donald the First to write even a short story about him?

Uh . . .NO!! He is probably [is] much more familiar with Stormy Daniels than Shitter Twitter.

3 Likes

Miscellany:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1289915308459794435

BASH: The former FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb said the US coronavirus death toll could double to 300,000 deaths by the end of the year. Do you think that is possible? BIRX: Anything is possible.

And

White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows doesn’t answer John Dickerson’s question about “did the president ask you or anybody else in the administration to look into the idea of delaying the election day?”

None of these gyroids will give a straight yes or no answer to this or “has the Trump campaign been receiving information from foreign agents on Joe or Hunter Biden?”

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available