Barr Now Claims He’s ‘Not Surprised’ By Pro-Trump Violence After Mocking ‘Liberals’ For Concerns

11 Likes

Jack banning Trump (among other things)

2 Likes

“when people lose confidence in the media, and also when they lose faith in the integrity of elections, you are going to have some people resort to violence”

Follow up question: “so you admit that Trump’s, the GOP’s and right wing media’s like Faux News’ goal in spreading lies to attack the media and question a free and fair election is to incite violent insurrection?”

17 Likes

I looked for that, damn it! Your googling kung fu is strong.

6 Likes

Too bad that we don’t have some isolated island in the middle of the Atlantic where we can exile all these traitorous fucks who have done so much to tear down our government and country.

4 Likes

Has Fat Nixon Tweeted out his thoughts about his last day in office yet?

Oh wait, he can’t.

10 Likes

I hope someone takes those words, spreads then on a big piece of bread, adds heaping amounts of “condiments” and shoves it into his fat-cheeked face.

He’s such a boring liar, too.

7 Likes

So basically, if it weren’t for us mean Dems and our (meaning, private companies, but to a large extent due to pressure from us) taking away these misguided patriots’ (constitutionally unprotected and non-existent) right to post whatever they wanted no matter how vile on privately-owned social media sites, we pushed them into committing sedition, incitement, riot, insurrection, forced entry, murder, attempted murder, vandalism, theft, destruction and all sorts of other crimes?

It’s like those damn money-grubbing JEWS who PUSHED the Nazis to do what they did, by being so, well, JEWEY!

10 Likes

“I don’t know if I’d use the word ‘inevitable,’ but I think that when you start suppressing free speech, when people lose confidence in the media, and also when they lose faith in the integrity of elections, you are going to have some people resort to violence,” Barr said.

Searching through news for the time Barr said, “I think when you have police and white supremacists killing innocent black people for generations, always getting off scot-free, you’re going to have some people get fed up and protest.”…

Still searching. I’ll let you know when I find it.

13 Likes

I’m the attorney general. I would think I would have heard about it.”

One would think you would think. But apparently, you can’t think your way out of a box of zebra cakes, Mr. badbarr.

4 Likes

I am betting he never goes under oath. For anything.

6 Likes

I am beyond sick of this vile lying bastard.

Many years ago I was in DC eating lunch when I looked up and saw Robert McNamara sit down a few tables over. This was after Vietnam ended. All the lies. All the wasted lives. I said nothing but burned holes in his head with my eyes.

I’m older now. I’m supposed to be wiser and more self-controlled. If the same situation occurred with disBarr, I don’t believe I’d be anywhere near as civil as I was then. Somebody would need to leave because I would make him very uncomfortable with a very loud unending verbal tirade, reciting every corrupt act he performed. Even though I’m old, I’m really big, so they’d need multiple large policemen to get me to leave.

There is no place in a civil society for the likes of disBarr. He has done an enormous amount of evil and left us with hell to clean up. disBarr, Miller and Satan’s Avatar provided the “American Carnage” that was first mentioned four years ago at that inauguration. Satan’s Avatar claimed it was the end of American Carnage, but as in all things with Trumplethinskin, it was just another lie. They started the real carnage to the soul of our nation. Taking infants from mothers, caging children and permanently separating families. Due to malfeasance and incompetence, 400,000 dead now from a plague, and we expect a half-million dead by mid-February.

They are the worst of monsters. To Dexter with them.

13 Likes

You’re making me laugh (and that’s a good thing!)

4 Likes

I’m old enough to remember this

11 Likes

Puppy training is the perfect use for a John Kass column.

4 Likes

To hell with him. What he says should carry absolutely no weight. He himself told Trump that his election fraud conspiracies were “bullshit,” and stated publicly that there was “no fraud” that affected the election, and now he wans to try and give Trump “cover?” ESAD you SOB.

A disgraceful creature trying to crawl back into the limelight.

6 Likes

You’re probably right, but we can dream.

2 Likes

Barr is contemptible.

4 Likes

In fairness, McNamara did attempt several “mea culpas” in later life about the Vietnam War.

Barr will never do that.

7 Likes

How about ‘bull pizzle’?

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available