Barr Now Claims He’s ‘Not Surprised’ By Pro-Trump Violence After Mocking ‘Liberals’ For Concerns

This was the fucking moron that gave equal weight if not more to protests in the cities over the summer being a result of Antifa without even a lick of proof. Fuck this guy. He’s as responsible as tRump for helping incite these trumphumpers. I hate this puke. He should have been dis-Barred. There’s still time.

22 Likes

It is called CYA. Barr knew then and he is now trying to say it was the media’s fault? Whose free speech was suppressed?

5 Likes

Pity the Liberals never decided to Capitol the DoJ while his fat ass was in there.

The QAnon folks are onto something here

4 Likes

Honestly, I think if they present video evidence of: (1) the speeches at the pre-riot “rally,” (2) attacks on police officers and vandalism inside the Capitol, and (3) Spanky and his family watching the riot and cheering and yucking it up, he’s burnt orange toast.

12 Likes

One must forever dig a trench to get under Bill Barr’s bar. The trench could have been deeper, I guess, but that’s not much of a complement.

5 Likes

When the award is up for WAGOAT – worst attorney general of all time - Billyboy will be my top nominee.

John Mitchell went to prison, and I wonder if that’s too low a Barr.

11 Likes

“I don’t know if I’d use the word ‘inevitable,’ but I think that when you start suppressing free speech, when people lose confidence in the media, and also when they lose faith in the integrity of elections, you are going to have some people resort to violence,” Barr said.
… … …
Hey Billy, who suppressed free speech? Not the government, It was Twitter, a private company, that cut trump’s noodle and it was because he incited a riot using their platform. He contravened their rules of use. He can go to Parler if he wants or record videos for distribution or write an op ed or a book. So where’s the restricted “free speech”?

And as for election integrity, the only fraud found was from your side. The election was clean and you just cannot accept the outcome. Sour grapes Billy. So put on your big boy pants and listen to one who has way more maturity than your old boss…

15 Likes

I remember an exchange in “Broadcast News” between a newsroom staffer and an executive who’d just announced that he and many others were being laid off. He went up to the guy and said, in tones of deep sympathy, “Now, if there’s anything I can do for you.”

“Well, I certainly hope you’ll die soon,” the other one said.

Just came to me for some reason.

33 Likes

Another asshat with amnesia

8 Likes

“I don’t know if I’d use the word ‘inevitable,’ but I think that when you start suppressing free speech, when people lose confidence in the media, and also when they lose faith in the integrity of elections, you are going to have some people resort to violence,”

Time to go to Walmart.

19 Likes

but I think that when you start suppressing free speech

WTF is this asshat blabbing about?

21 Likes

Asshat seems to be a popular description.

5 Likes

I don’t know if I’d use the word ‘inevitable,’ but I think that when you start suppressing free speech, when people lose confidence in the media, and also when they lose faith in the integrity of elections, you are going to have some people resort to violence,” Barr said.

All of which happened on your watch, so, yeah, no surprise.

8 Likes

Yeah…lies are now ‘free speech’ for the former AG??? And I guess ‘accountability’ let alone ‘responsibility’ is some some antiquated notion for those ‘liberals’ to attack conservatives. OK.

8 Likes

No contrition there! Barr is all for insurrection from my reading.

Certainly gives a lot of fake excuses for his seditious leanings.

6 Likes

when people lose confidence in the media, and also when they lose faith in the integrity of elections, you are going to have some people resort to violence,”

Right there. A textbook on how to provoke violence. And now that we’ve seen it demonstrated, we know it works.

9 Likes

It’s too early in the day for asshole…

Oops

4 Likes

For the Democrat Senators, without a doubt.

I still think the only way that the GOP Senate musters enough votes to convict is for the subsequent end goal of barring Fat Nixon from running again.

6 Likes

tfw 2020 wants me to look for ‘something’.

3 Likes

Good question. If it’s a reference to the Dumpsterfire…well, all he needs to do is hold a press conference.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available