Barr Now Claims He’s ‘Not Surprised’ By Pro-Trump Violence After Mocking ‘Liberals’ For Concerns

As MAD magazine used to boast, “Suitable for wrapping fish.”

4 Likes

They are creating an incendiary situation

This is Bill Barr joining the “unity and bipartisanship” parade. Perhaps he too is worried what might come out in an impeachment trial…

4 Likes

Barr has been furiously trying to sanitize his image, making himself very available to the media as the ‘candid conservative’. Remember that he was the guy on the ground at Lafayette Sq who didn’t have a problem with shooting, gassing and beating peaceful protesters. He’s also the guy who covered up the Mueller Report and the Ukraine matter. He’s the guy who tried to prosecute ‘ANTIFA’ for the crimes of right wing extremists.

12 Likes

Bigoted catholic culture warrior says what?

I’m guessing he treats the protestant fundamentalists as useful idiots, that he’d happily massacre if he could ensure catholic domination.

3 Likes

Suppression of free speech here is when big corporations refuse to do business with people who alienate their customers. In other words, the masses exercising their power to influence in a consumer nation.
Barr expects the masses to have no political opinions in how they consume. Good luck with that big guy. Other than voting, the masses best hope to be heard in a consumer culture is by how they use their dollars.
These are the same people who applauded the Supreme Court labeling the use of money as free speech when it came to elections. So, free speech for the rich and powerful. Something nefarious and wrong for the masses.

2 Likes
3 Likes

The election wasn’t stolen. Our attention was stolen four tears ago.

I do believe Barr did a careful review of the Durham investigation and concluded that the Dems were right. One common trend in the Trump Administration is establishment and conservative Republicans who get a close up view of Trump and come out sounding like TPM Democrats.

5 Likes

I believe McConnell is smart enough to agree with Schumer to give the Senate enough time for whatever is needed to come out and drive Trump’s approval further into the dirt. Then they will convict. Just like it was Party over Country, it will become Party over Trump. They need time to paint him in a really bad light to Trump’s base, and then need to get Trump TV and Trump radio to start spreading that message. Then they will Convict with 2/3 majority. And only then will they pass sentence of no more federal office with simple majority.

If McConnell does what’s needed for the Party, then Trump’s brand will be lower than whale shit. All the state and federal legal horseshit will come home to roost, and he just might end up destitute…by his standards. Poetic justice, but not enough for all the pain the sadist handed out.

3 Likes

He saw it coming because he was forced to resign when he wouldn’t help them plan the plot to overthrow the government.

1 Like

From the story:
Otero County, N.M., Commissioner Couy Griffin was arrested Sunday for illegally entering the Capitol on Jan. 6. Griffin, the head of a group called Cowboys for Trump, claims he got caught up with the crowd and didn’t actually enter the building, but the affidavit says video on his personal Facebook page showed him in restricted areas.

Money quote:
“… We could have a 2nd Amendment rally on those same steps that we had that rally yesterday. You know, and if we do, then it’s gonna be a sad day, because there’s gonna be blood running out of that building. But at the end of the day, you mark my word, we will plant our flag on the desk of Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and Donald J. Trump if it boils down to it.”

Valuable words Cowboy. Prolly cost ya’ 10, maybe 20 years. Asshole.

2 Likes

He’s a lightweight. Lightweight on integrity. Lightweight on self reflection. Lightweight on knowledge. How nice for him to be such a successful lightweight. But our country can’t afford to have lightweights in positions of responsibility anymore.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Hmmmm…

If McConnell is a true gangsta’ he’ll provide the votes to convict.

6 Likes

Fuck Barr and his circular excuses. If Americans had doubts about the integrity of the elections it is because the dotard, his beloved boss, called our election process fraudulent even when he won in 2016. This is part of his attempted rehabilitation tour and Ms. Cabrera writes about it/exposes it like I wish mainstream media would do it. McConnell today blasted the dotard as being guilty of incitement to insurrection signaling that when the impeachment starts next Monday he will most likely be a yes vote on the dotards guilt and then on the vote to keep him from ever running for office again. McConnell knows what a cancer the asshole is on the GOP and he is trying to distance the party from him. Too late you odious old bastard. The dotardian virus has wormed it’s way into your party and is eating away at it like a cancer.

1 Like

Hail Atlantis!

Even better, don’t you think?

“When people lose faith…”? That’s an awfully passive voice to use to describe the situation.

How did they lose faith like that, Mr. Low? It couldn’t possibly have been the continuous stream of Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt, fed by outright lies and claims without evidence of rampant electoral fraud by the President of the United States, spread continuously for two full months (while being fed and supported by YOU, the RW media, and much of the elected GOP) that might have had, oh, I don’t a know, a tiny bit to do with that “loss of faith”?

You and others like you filled our airwaves with lies, damned lies, and more lies that led to a broad loss of faith in our elections and our government (but almost entirely on the Republican side. How does that happen we wonder?).

Who is responsible? Let’s talk about that… not this fraudulent milquetoast bullshit you call “loss of faith”…

1 Like

A Pardon Party?

:notes: I went to a pardon party
To reminisce with my old friends
A chance to share old memories
And hide our crimes again
When I got to the pardon party
They all knew my name
No one recognized me
I didn’t look the same

But it’s all right now
I learned my lesson well
You see ya can’t please everyone
So ya got to please yourself :notes:

4 Likes

when people lose confidence in the media, and also when they lose faith in the integrity of elections, you are going to have some people resort to violence,”

…which Republicans are in no way responsible for. Barr continued.
(Second highest Demon Sulpheramous Skinshanks nods and makes another notation in his book of of the damned)

1 Like

It’s not Republican voters’ fault who took Republican lies seriously that’s to blame.
It’s Democratic voters’ fault for taking Republican politicians seriously. That’s how we got here.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available