Barr In Unprecedented Territory With Mueller Origins Probe

As Washington blew up last week over President Trump’s campaign to pressure Ukraine into becoming a disinformation arm of the GOP, his attorney general was nowhere to be found.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1252732

Hang on Sleuthy, Sleuthy hang on

24 Likes

THaT isNt eveN a Jet. LibtarDs juSt phoniNg it IN.

43 Likes

Bill Barr will quite probably go down in history as the most corrupt AG ever (surpassing even John Mitchell). The question is, will he do time for all of this? I’d like to think that he’ll at least be disbarred once he leaves office but, as always, we’ll have to wait and see.

54 Likes

Barr has set a new low on an attorney general. He has zero ethics. He lies for Trump. He withholds information. He openly obstructs lawful congressional oversight. He spends tax dollar money handling Trump’s personal business. All of this is illegal.

In many ways, Barr is the worst AG ever. He needs to resign, be disbarred, get tried and convicted for his crimes, and spend the rest of his life in prison.

68 Likes

YEP corrupt to the core, but my money is on he gets away with it, not even disbarred

10 Likes

Trump got rid of Sessions because Jeff wasn’t making an effort to be 210% more corrupt than any previous Attorney General.

32 Likes

Barr would not be the first attorney general in living memory to carry out politically motivated acts that could benefit his boss.

Correct! Before Barr there were Matthew Whitaker and Jeff Sessions.

14 Likes

ANd tHAt’s nOT eveN BaRr. IT’s juSt a PIcTurE of hiM. StOOpiD LibtarDs!

18 Likes

Donald showing how far he has his finger shoved up Barr’s ass and how much effort it took, because his hands are so big.donald-trump-us-presidential-election

10 Likes

Well it certainly does seem unusual, by George. We’re in uncharted terrain. Quite concerning, if not troubling. Unprecedented, you might say.

10 Likes

Please note that most or all of the countries on barr’s whistlestop tour are economic basket cases eager for US aid. He ain’t tryin to stovepipe BS out of germany or normay.

48 Likes

One of two (or possibly both) things happening:

• He’s placating the Orange Man-Baby by playing Bloated Bond (or Blofeld);
  • He’s desperately searching for quick-kill #kompromat from Putin.

What the fuck else would he be doing? Scouting non-extradition treaties for Donnie?

13 Likes

Perfectly uncharted and concerning Donald says!

1 Like

I think we need to look past their lies…he isn’t trying to find corroboration that Mueller lied, etc.

These are countries that have the intercepts and info on Chump’s illegalities and they are coercing them to burn them.

29 Likes

Barr is NOT Trump’s Lackey…

Barr is now a CO-CONSPIRATOR of the Extortion-In-Chief’s global effort at US tax payer’s dime to manufacture dirt of Trump’s political opponents (past & present) and to revise history to lift the Russian sanctions, pay Trump’s debt to Putin and to avoid jail time by winning the the 2020 election by hook or by crook!

34 Likes

Duuuh, I can land the plane George. Let me! Let me! Let me land the plane, George!

7 Likes

I assume he got his signed undated pardon as a condition of taking the job. This guy was AG when iran contra got wrapped up with six pardons.

31 Likes

The country doesn’t have a Department of Justice anymore.

Trump’s just got one big taxpayer-funded law firm, with corrupt Bill Barr calling all the shots.

Time for some whistle-blowers from DOJ to show whether the Constitution, their oath as attorneys, and justice mean anything at all to them. Same goes for all the other government agencies, too.

36 Likes

Before Barr there was Barr. Remember iran contra?

28 Likes