Barr Eyeing Exit After Clashing With Trump Over False Voter Fraud Claims

25 Likes

Hey Bill! This (pointing) is the door. And this (kicking) is your ass. Don’t let the one hit the other on your way out.

3 Likes

This is what worries me. Barr knows enough to stay away from Trump’s coup attempt, but he has no problem leaving the task to some malignant sycophant.

16 Likes

Is today the day Trump gets 50! court losses?

24 Likes

WOW - yes- “Michigan federal court releases a scathing opinion” is spot on …

37 Likes

Sidney?

12 Likes

“What are the odds the replacement AG “finds” massive, wholescale, rampant election fraud in every swing state.”

Barr has made it clear in the past that he is T’s employee instead of upholding his oath to the Constitution and the American people. Apparently Trump is trying to push Barr to actions that even Barr doesnt wish to defend. If Barr is Trump’s employee, this is insubordination, this the need for replacement of the AG. Same can be said of staffing changes at the Pentagon.

In addition to Trump’s pathological narcissism, Putin will be angry at Trump if T accepts of the vote and the will of the American people. If Donny or minions like Barr accept the vote, it is like leaving work early when there is still work left to be done.

Putin would never let this happen in his country.

4 Likes

Barr has been in the dog house ever since he told the Associated Press last Tuesday that “we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election.”

Chiselin’ Trump: “I know better than my generals. Including my attorney general.”

7 Likes

It was Barr who, as much as McConnell, paved the way for Trump’s acquittal this past winter. His place in history will be infamous.

26 Likes

I don’t think he’s going to leave unless he takes care of his own legal exposure. It’s going to take a while to convince trump to pardon barr to keep him from flipping. (Not that a pardon would do that, but trump could likely be convinced long enough to sign.)

5 Likes

Oh, the drama!!! The shark has been jumped already, just leave.

4 Likes

“Doctrine of laches” – you snooze, you lose

7 Likes

Why limit it to swing states? Trump claims he won California.

8 Likes

Durham is another one headed for the ash heap of history. He’s the dingleberry that has still yet to drop some inane revelation meant to appease the Mad King. It won’t be pretty when it happens but at least tRump’s hidden enablers can finally be rejected by polite society as they should’ve been from the beginning.

19 Likes

Rudy.

G.

4 Likes

Oh bullshit! Barr is only considering leaving because he hopes to salvage his totally ruined reputation serving as The Orange Asshole’s “lawyer,” instead of performing his duties as AG. Fuck him!

14 Likes

Is that dingleberry whine that I hear coming from the White House?

6 Likes

“The closest plaintiffs get to alleging that election machines and software changed votes for President Trump to Vice President Biden in Wayne County is an amalgamation of theories, conjecture, and speculation that such alterations were possible.”

– U.S. District Judge Linda Parker

19 Likes

Balok: We make assumption you have a deity or deities or some such beliefs which comfort you. We therefore grant you ten Earth time periods known as minutes to make preparations.

6 Likes

Six more weeks for the shit-show to be center stage.

And then it just becomes a boisterous sideshow with a smaller cast of criminals.

6 Likes