Barr Eyeing Exit After Clashing With Trump Over False Voter Fraud Claims

Attorney General Bill Barr is considering heading for the hills after he upset President Donald Trump by admitting that there has not been evidence that the election, which Trump lost decisively, was plagued by mass voter fraud.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1347803
1 Like

IMO an attempt by Barr to minimize the size of the target on his ass. Although in his case, the target will be hard to miss.

40 Likes

Rats attempting to swim upward from already-sunken ship. Sad.

29 Likes

The irony would make my hair a blazing mess if I had hair. Could it be the Bill Barr plans to leave to spend more time with his new defense attorney?

43 Likes

In Barr’s case, it’s pigsty not a dog house.

6 Likes

Is it Barr’s turn?

36 Likes

What are the odds the replacement AG “finds” massive, wholescale, rampant election fraud in every swing state?

30 Likes

I thought that was Covid Rude’s job?

2 Likes

Barr Eyeing Exit After Clashing With Trump

No pardon for you!

24 Likes

Mofo Barr is trying to save his reputation. Too f*ckin’ late.

13 Likes

Yet nothing happens. Messaging for the Victim Express while asking for donations to keep up the good fight.

11 Likes

So tempting I’m sure to flip the boss off now. But he knows about Epstein doesn’t he?

Yeah, I thought so.

16 Likes

Barr has used Trump to get whatever he wanted done.
Now that Barr has people in place, that will remain in the Biden administration, he can leave acting like he has morals.

8 Likes

Moral of the story: There is a price to be paid when you contradict a Fascist, especially when YOU are a Fascist.

12 Likes

I doubt it will happen. Even so, who cares? His work is done. America is in a deeper shambles because of him. When it does; good riddance to bad garbage.

Team Biden has a lot of work to do to unravel the mess. Can’t wait!

15 Likes

Barr is reading the writing on the wall: Meanie Meanie…

6 Likes

I must be missing something here. Aren’t they all out of a job in a few weeks? I would counsel them both: make your peace with whatever gods you worship; your end is near.

25 Likes

…you mean that your Avatar is fake??
I’m devastated :joy_cat:

11 Likes

Barr should play this out … continue to be semi-functional … ostensibly receiving Trump’s requests … … indicate that work is being initiated … at the same time shuffle his administrative personnel (so that nobody know what they are doing ) … shove the key operatives out of the nest ( tell them to disappear … take leave before Christmas … and then take sick leave until January 21)
Keep taking Trump’s info for the demented “action items” that Trump wants to splatter all over … then on January 11th …Quit … and it will be January 15 before trump will figure out that NOTHING has been done on the dastardly ideas that he wanted implemented - and nobody even knows where the notes are … nothing gets done by January 20…

9 Likes

He made the unforgivable mistake in the Trump maladministration. He did his job instead of just doing what he was told to do.

4 Likes