Barr Eyeing Exit After Clashing With Trump Over False Voter Fraud Claims

I am sad to report that I also have no fruit in my loins.

7 Likes

Beat me to it.

6 Likes

Lol!!!

3 Likes

He’s just trying to get out of extradition range before Jan 20.

If Barr leaves, what unqualified troglodyte becomes Acting AG?

8 Likes

In the case of Barr v. tRump, we oddly find both the plaintiff and the defendant guilty. Let’s throw the book at the both of them.

46 Likes

He’s not that good an actor.

15 Likes

Perhaps if he would step up and do the work of an AG he might feel the job is more rewarding?

5 Likes

So…Barr commits the ultimate cowardly act by ‘departing’ and letting Trump put another unqualified moron in as AG to do his ‘bidding’ until the 20th. Honest to God.

11 Likes

A revolution always eats its own children…

2 Likes

OT: Chalk up another loss for Trump.

🚨BREAKING: In a defeat for the Kraken conspiracy, Michigan federal court releases a scathing opinion DENYING motion to decertify election.🐙

Trump and his allies are 1-47 in court.https://t.co/DGLdq4cLo1 pic.twitter.com/C1n7WgKVyq

— Marc E. Elias (@marceelias) December 7, 2020
36 Likes

16 Likes

Make sure it’s Mary Trump’s book.

14 Likes

Go, stay, who gives a shit?

8 Likes

Putting it plainly Trump is so out of his mind that I now am rooting for AG Barr to please stay until the end of Trump’s term.

4 Likes

Fuck it, I hope he drinks himself to death. Did he get Covid yet?

27 Likes

Unqualified? Ha! Ivanka’s going to cover that desk.

7 Likes

The Electors vote next Monday. Expect Barr to leave between Tuesday or late Friday night the 18th.

The fight will be over at that point and Trump can just continue to howl at the moon.

Can’t be soon enough.

21 Likes

He doesn’t want to be there when Trump claims he is still President and demands his AG and DOJ do something about the Biden “pretenders.”

5 Likes

Too late for him to get his dik back.

2 Likes

As has been said many times before in this forum, ETTD.

That Bill Barr can wear thin on Trump is amazing to me. I really believed they were BBFF’s.

5 Likes