Bannon Admits He Advised Trump To Plan ‘Reckoning’ On Jan. 6 That Would Kill Biden Presidency ‘In The Crib’ | Talking Points Memo

With glee, former Trump campaign chairman Steve Bannon confirmed on Wednesday that he helped former President Trump plan the Jan. 6 insurrection as part of an effort to “kill the Biden presidency in the crib.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1388335
2 Likes

These types jest can’t keep their mouf shut. Roger Stone must be biting his cheeks with rage: “That asshole, he wasn’t even there. This was my plot! Mine!”

90 Likes

If you sit back and look at the body of political work done by Bannon…none of it successful or amounting to shit…what’s the big rip about him? Jan 6 was a disaster for Trump as was Bannon’s council while he was on the Trump team. I can’t see why anyone…even the dumb asses in Trump world would have shit to do with this fat slob.

60 Likes

A self-confessed, conscious, wide-ranging active and explicit plot to overthrow the legitimate government of the United States. It all becomes clearer by the day. Maybe, er, the government of the United States ought to do something in response?

Instinct for self-preservation, anyone?

66 Likes

Isn’t this admission grounds for his arrest?

61 Likes

Well, it’s certainly putting us much closer to finding out the full details of the plot involving Roger, Flynn, 9/11NounVerb and trump…

There were meetings. We know this. Just need the full content, this is one more drip along the way.

58 Likes

All of this is the wildcard for the elections next year. The evidence is there just need to go digging. The commercials write themselves if we still want a democracy.

24 Likes

Well, Quelle surprise.

Not.

:smirk:

16 Likes

Bannon the vein-nosed anus
Had a very varicose nose
And if you ever saw it
You would say the booze sure flowed

All of the other morons
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Veiny
Join in any political games

Then one sloppy November eve
Fat Boy came to say
Veiny, with your nose so lined
Won’t you guide my coup tonight (Thanks Chelsea!)

Then how then nihilist loved him
As they shouted out with glee
Veiny the red-nosed drunkard
You’ll go down in history

32 Likes

Won’t you guide my coup tonight.

24 Likes

"Thats’ why getting – exposing to the world the Mogadishu situation in Del Rio, Texas – particularly for all the hardworking blue-collar Hispanics in this country, American citizens.”

Of course, Bannon could give a rats ass about ANYONE with darker skin…so good luck all you Republican Hispanics.

30 Likes

Better, much better. thanks!!

6 Likes

All of the other Repubs.

All of the other Trumpers

4 Likes

And Bannon is one BIGGGG drip.

10 Likes

This fucker again?

28 Likes

Yeah, needs two syllables.

6 Likes

Trumpers doesn’t work till fatty asks. repubs might though.

2 Likes

Just offering options.

4 Likes

Toss this tosspot back in the drunk tank.

8 Likes

There are so many from which to choose.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available