Bannon Admits He Advised Trump To Plan ‘Reckoning’ On Jan. 6 That Would Kill Biden Presidency ‘In The Crib’ | Talking Points Memo

Assholes is two syllables.

6 Likes

Can anyone explain how this isn’t a sedition conspiracy?

22 Likes

I’m going to need confirmation about that. These people lie for sport and gain.

2 Likes

The thing is that they consider democrats to be a bunch of wimps that would not dare to prosecute them nor apply any kind of retribution.

16 Likes

This tells me that the sudden appearance of so many Haitians in Del Rio is part of another Bannon op. NPR this morning was questioning how so many people appeared out of nowhere. Time to investigate how exactly they got there.

54 Likes

The name is NounVerb9/11. Get it right!

9 Likes

Mr. Garland, is there not some sort of law or statute against overthrowing the US government? Asking for a country.

38 Likes

There, fixed it for you Steve; got to be clear what a nihilistic sack of sour owl shit you are.

The goal of modern propaganda is no longer to transform opinion but to arouse an active and mythical belief.” – Jacques Ellul

…some men aren’t looking for anything logical, like money. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.” ― Michael Caine (as Alfred Pennyworth in ‘Dark Knight’)

15 Likes

He’s currently protected by the first amendment.

Howeva, he’s likely facing an investigation.

11 Likes

Only if AG Garland decides to charge the whole lot of 'em including Big Orange for criminal conspiracy to defraud the United States. Or sedition, but conspiracy may be easier to get a jury conviction.

I’m still not betting on it. A current administration charging the previous President with a crime is unprecedented. It will be framed as political retribution unless it’s an absolute slam-dunk case, and I’m not sure it is unless they get the right jury. Try asking the average person on the street what a “conspiracy” charge is. Or worse, “sedition.” It would have been better if Trump had done something like sell military secrets to the Russians. People can understand that, at least.

16 Likes

Trump could drown bags of puppies at the water hazard at Trump Doral live on OAN without fearing any consequences.

7 Likes

Unfortunately, Trump’s own ads and his media and talking head enablers will cry “Witch Hunt” 71 million times. Possibly at some point our Lord and Master (Mitch McConnell) will determine that it is in his best interests that Trump be indicted, convicted and (most importantly) debunked.

5 Likes

OT

47 Likes

Maybe someone could put Bannon in that crib.

4 Likes

I hope he has had a visit by the FBI and if not, why not?

7 Likes

You forget how odious this creature is when he’s off your radar for a while. But he’s as bad as any of them—he’s pretty close to Gingrich in some ways as a toxic grandiose clown. All you’d have to do is replace his arrogance with pomposity in the same measure, and then replace the constant mischief-making with high-flown discourse-poisoning, and you’d be pretty close to having two Gingriches. But enough idle speculation: Why is he still walking around loose, with all the shit he’s pulled?

45 Likes

Bannon = pond scum

5 Likes

:popcorn:, :popcorn:, :popcorn:

31 Likes

And a podcast to boot … hard to believe he couldn’t be arrested on some charge.

3 Likes

I cannot wait for this POS to finally be sent to prison, not only for the heinous crimes he has committed against the democratic principles of this nation, but also because prison authorities will force him to take the shower he hasn’t taken since 1982.

31 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available