Audit Backfires! Trumpy Sham ‘Audit’ Counts More Votes For Biden, Drafts Show | Talking Points Memo

Exactly so.

The project is to ‘prove’ the normal institutions charged with collecting and tallying the vote cannot be trusted; e.g, the AZ fraudit will be cited to ‘prove’ that spurious recounts using unqualified staff, weak security, and dubious techniques are at least equally trustworthy but, going forward, the fraudit ‘results’ will increasingly call a Republican loss into question and eventually will reverse it outright. It’s the fascist long game and they are playing it for keeps.

9 Likes

29 year-old UK Thang. Wonder how he could afford the ammunition working such a lousy job.

1 Like

Someone needs to tell Ms Rogers that Poima County has a higher percantage of democrat voters than does Maricopa County.
… … … …

The animosity hit a new level early last month. After the county refused to hand over its internet routers to the Senate, a fringe GOP state senator, Wendy Rogers, suggested throwing the county officials in solitary confinement.

On Friday, Rogers was one of many audit believers trying to change the conversation: She announced her support for an audit of Maricopa’s neighbor, Pima County.

6 Likes
16 Likes

Yep. I took a quick trip to Wingnutia, and now there are saying that where all the thievery happened was Pima County.

6 Likes

Speaking of animosity, I read this morning in my news feed that there is a furious fight going on on social media between the crazies who are part of the Cyber Ninja group and the AZ GOP. I loves me some GOP furious infighting.

19 Likes

Trumpy is an absolutely terrible criminal. He can’t even steal an election when he installs his own hand picked vote counters. ROFLMAO !

9 Likes

That is the very definition of a LOSER!

4 Likes

in most states…

1 Like

“I’m not gonna give you his name today. I’m not giving him notoriety in this platform,” Collierville Police Chief Dale Lane told the media on Friday.

This sounds sensible? Maybe not glamorize attempted mass murder?

Also? My first thought at these murderous outbursts is “scorned man,” especially if a victim is a woman, closely followed by “fired worker” and “psychotic break with reality.” A murderer can actually be one of those things without being a RNJ–or at least without having their actions informed by their QAnon beliefs.

The Unabomber was Green, for example, and Ted Bundy was driven by a hatred of women, not a deep and abiding belief in tax cuts.

4 Likes

Did you miss the whole January 6 thing??

2 Likes

Somehow, some way, on FOX tonight and all the other shady moist nether regions of right wing thought this audit will be definitive proof of election fraud.

4 Likes

Any chance this changes any Trumper minds and causes them to accept reality?

Nah, I didn’t think so.

4 Likes

Eyeores gotta eyeore.

2 Likes

Aka… their base is gullible.
So gullible.
So very very very gullible.

4 Likes

Or without booze.

3 Likes

You’re once,…twice,…three times a loser! Sing along with me!

4 Likes

WE FOUND THE SOURCE OF THE REAL FRAUD: The United States Constitution! I mean, that’s stupid thing actually allows Black and Brown people to vote… we must do away with it pronto!!!”

• The GQP RepubliKKKLan Party
3 Likes

They did that on January 6th.

ETA:
@SubsDude beat me to it.

8 Likes

That letter was about “what have you done with the ballots???”, not about any anticipated results. There is a law requiring that in any election involving a federal position that the ballots be retained unmolested and unspoiled for two years post election.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available