Audit Backfires! Trumpy Sham ‘Audit’ Counts More Votes For Biden, Drafts Show | Talking Points Memo

I’ve been an election Judge, etc. and monitored various elections. Except for a Phila primary - where votes seem to have been bought – They are on the up and up.

10 Likes

:kissing_heart:
Too fun to pass up

7 Likes

Well, that was stupid. Now they will try the same stupid thing in a state that the GOP won. Tfg says: You say stupid like it’s a bad thing.

6 Likes

Audit Backfires! Trumpy Sham Election ‘Audit’ Counts More Votes For Biden

Fake Fraudit!!!

16 Likes

Yeah, I considered that possibility too!

2 Likes

Yes, the GOP nonsense is neverending.

6 Likes

Pima County is the next squirrel. Look!

7 Likes

At least toddlers(most) grow out of it.

3 Likes

The comment section over there is a cesspool of all you might expect and worse. Ignorance, idiocy, inhumanity.

7 Likes

But enough about the Hive.

16 Likes

I call this a win for Merrick Garland. I can’t help but think that Cyber Ninjas might have come back with a very different report if the Justice Department hadn’t issued that letter in late July warning about post-election audits and putting the states on notice that Justice was watching them.

27 Likes

How much was she paid to look the other way while vanloads of bamboo ballots were offloaded into the counting room?

4 Likes

It raised millions from the likes of Byrne, Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell and One America News Network anchor Christina Bobb, who “reported” on the audit for the far-right network while fundraising for it.

Soon to start demanding their money back! Especially as the bills from the Dominion lawsuit start to pile.

6 Likes

They owe Donald a lot of money for not finding what he said was there.

5 Likes

Apparently, Texas is auditing its 4 biggest counties after the MFWWNBN requested an audit - of a state he won. So maybe they’ll find more votes for Biden in Texas. What was the margin that Trump won by? I would love it if he ended losing the state when the smoke and dust cleared.

LOSER!!! hahahahahahahaha

42 Likes

If the choice is between: “Audit shows Biden won by more” and “Sham Audit over” the second is better framing.

That’s because there is no reason to believe the audit’s recount is more accurate than earlier official recounts (and the chain of evidence has been ruined). It is tempting to gloat, but better to avoid lending credence to a partisan process predicated on distrust of the bipartisan election system.

19 Likes

ROFLMAO. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Cue Trumpy’s head exploding. Biden should hold a big presser and tout the additional 360 votes and start laughing at Trumpy. Cue Trumpy’s head exploding a second time.

4 Likes

TFG says it’s FAKE NEWS!11!

3 Likes

Better yet, President Obama   : - )

1 Like

:navigates to FoxNews:
ctrl+F audit [0 results]
ctrl+F maricopa [0 results]

fucking pussies

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available