At Trump’s Doral Club, Vid Showed POTUS Massacring Political And Media Foes | Talking Points Memo

Doral, Florida resort

Sounds like a very dangerous place. Personally, I’d stay someplace nicer.

8 Likes

How does she know?

12 Likes

Doral is a great—if you like bedbugs.

17 Likes

I didn’t watch it, because why. It’s just typical, unsurprising behavior from a bunch of immature, cowardly goons.

11 Likes

To us it is, but there are plenty of tRump supporter who take the intent and meaning to heart. Remember the guy that sent the pipebombs? His van was as cartoonish as these videos, yet he committed serious acts of terror.

23 Likes

Though it’s a nice tradition of ours, the exiting president doesn’t need to give a go-ahead or a thumbs-up in order for the incoming president to take the oath of office. It’s simply not a step in the process. Of the many things I’m looking forward to, high on the list is Donald Trump trying to order people around and having to come to grips with the fact that someone else has become President and therefore he ain’t President no more.

27 Likes

Josh has a building?

12 Likes

Isn’t this the gang that insists mass shootings are inspired by nasty violent videos?

32 Likes

I think you can’t separate one from the other. He’s inciting. His campaign is inciting. His supporters are inciting. All it takes is one match to a can of gasoline to light an explosion. Something will come of all this. I don’t know who the victim will be (I’m assuming it’ll be one of the squad because they are REALLY afraid of them), but it will be someone with some visibility to keep the pwned Libs in line.

You know it’s coming - it’s just a question of when.

12 Likes

I remember when Obama did this at a closed fundraiser and Republicans found it hilarious and all in good fun.

21 Likes

OT–

The execrable Matt Gaetz was ejected from the deposition by Ms. Hill this morning because he’s not on any of the three committees involved.

He crashed the hearing in a vain attempt to disrupt it.

57 Likes

I would say that this doesn’t even rise to the level of hearsay, and we’ve all heard recently that hearsay is the equivalent of lying, or worse, haven’t we?

3 Likes

Deranged Donnie spends 6 hours each day on Twitter and scouring other online news forums … and he claims that hasn’t yet seen the video? Seriously?

In Trump’'s demented mind, the video was produced by “true patriots who love America”, fine people one and all.

12 Likes

He knew this going in.

34 Likes

He’ll be on Faux Noise tonight with Hannity, complaining about the treatment he received. Bet on it.

@leftcoaster

22 Likes

I love the way that rhymes.

3 Likes

From the masthead:

Talking Points Memo is published by TPM Media LLC. The company is headquartered in New York City and maintains a bureau in Washington, DC.

Since 2011, whenever I go to a meeting in a NYC office building, there is almost always airport-type security on the ground floor. Hence my wish that they have good security in their building.

8 Likes

He’s seen it.

There is no way he would not be eager to see himself being portrayed as killing “fake news”.

And of course he loved it.

That’s why the denial has to come from a spokeshill.

18 Likes

Since @tierney makes regular appearances at these hearings, her security may require a little more attention.

11 Likes

Every single goddamn Bible-thumper and hillbilly that inflicted this diseased monster on us needs to be personally called to account: don’t you ever dare even think of pulling another stunt like this because you think it’s cute.

We seriously need a formal de-Nazification process before these miserable jackasses can be accepted in polite society again.

20 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available