As We Count Down To Indictments In MAL Case, Trump Starts Wailing

But, but, they didn’t say so unfairly treated.

6 Likes

All whiner Trump does is snivel and cry about being victimized while victimizing everybody else. Just remember Trump is the alpha republican and he is their choice to screw America.

12 Likes

Attorneys for Clarence Thomas benefactor Harlan Crow claim Congress has no constitutional power to impose ethics rules on the Supreme Court.

I’ve seen pre-emptive strike, but then I’ve also seen pathetic.

26 Likes

Because the ‘Justices’ have done such a stellar job of this so far?

13 Likes

Hey, I’m a Donald. Not quite as fat as the orange one.

5 Likes

From my college days I have disagreed with virtually all GOP domestic policies. However, until recently, I never categorically considered Republican pols to be bad people: they just had opinions that differed from mine. However, my thinking has changed dramatically in the MAGA era. Many leading GOP pols are not just promoting bad policies, they are bad people: bad actors with bad motives operating in bad faith. I sometimes feel that Dem leadership (I know, I know, “Dems in DisarrayTM”) still doesn’t get this, and are still operating under the assumption that the GOP is a good faith governing partner. I don’t know what having to writing off one of the major poltical parties means, but that seems to be where we are. If Mr. Trump were to end his nomination campaign today he would instantly be replaced by 10 GOP pols nearly as bad, if not worse.

63 Likes

I see a definitional error here. The evidence clearly shows that 2023 GOP = Far Right. There is no other flavor of GOP now.

27 Likes

“Kandula attack the White House?”

“Sure, why not?”

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

O Goodie! More laws for the little people to obey.

8 Likes

…Venmo recipients.

13 Likes

I think Trump’s lawyers have a pre-printed stack of these, and just fill in a few blanks for details.

5 Likes

“Be put in charge” by whom?

Surely, this is one of those “1) [Idea] 2) ??? 3) Profit!!!” things.
Isn’t it?

17 Likes

So much for that Republican talking point.

Kyle Griffin

@kylegriffin1

The House Ethics Committee has closed its investigation into Rep. Eric Swalwell — taking no further action.

51 Likes

I have to suppress the urge to punch my computer screen everytime I read ‘Moderate Republican’!

16 Likes

I’m kind of confused over this story.

Target is a local company for me - they’re based outside of Minneapolis. Used to work for them during the pandemic. Never had a questionable corporate relationship (outside of the standard sociopathic nonsense we get with every large organization). Was always pretty proud of my affiliation with them.

Until now.

Something isn’t right here.

17 Likes

Long Live Jimmy Carter

Nothing to add. I just wanted to say it again.

43 Likes

DARK GARLAND: TALK TO JACK SMITH,

LOSERS!

23 Likes

I saw a picture of the wingnut who complained about her poem on spoutible earlier this morning and guess what? It was her and Enrique Tarrio from last year.

26 Likes

But . . . I thought being a TPM moderator is your day job! With benefits and vacation time and EVERYthing!!

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available