As We Count Down To Indictments In MAL Case, Trump Starts Wailing

Proving once again there is no bigger Karen than the former guy. I expect next he’ll organize a boycott of DoJ.

30 Likes

“Nice Department of Justice you have here. Very nice. You know, it’d be a pity if anything happened to it. A real pity. A man should look after his Department of Justice, you know what I mean?”

34 Likes

I didn’t see any mention of yesterday’s elections, so here’s a brief summary.

110 Likes

What I heard roberts say:

The great and powerful SCOTUS has spoken! Pay no attention to the corruption behind the curtain! The great and powerful SCOTUS has spoken!

(so trust us when we say - we are not corrupt)

56 Likes

77 Likes

With Special Counsel Jack Smith basically done investigating and developing evidence in the Mar-a-Lago documents case, charging decisions appear to be imminent.

I hope TPM’s servers are ready, especially if Trump is indicted for things like violating the Espionage Act or passing classified documents to foreign governments or entities. I may have to take a vacation day to keep up with the thread.

59 Likes

nb. That should be “und”, not “and”.

Amid all the Sturm and Drang over

22 Likes

First, that letter from TMFWWNBN’s “counsel” is embarrassing.

Second, for someone who struts around pretending to be an alpha male, TMFWWNBN sure whines and complains like a little weenie.

50 Likes

Can you imagine if 11 people could get assault weapons banned?

An analysis of book challenges from across the nation shows the majority were filed by just 11 people

washingtonpost.com
Objection to sexual, LGBTQ content propels spike in book challenges

51 Likes

Texas GOP Legislature Targets Harris County

A big move afoot to commandeer elections in Texas’ largest blue county.

93 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. I don’t want work to get in the way of a good TPM thread!

25 Likes

2024 Ephemera

64 Likes

Far Right Targets Target Over Pride Display

Is it though? Is it just “far right”? This stuff is mainstream GOP. Consider that the Dodgers imbroglio was started, by of all people, the viscous, “mainstream”, GOPer, Marco Rubio. No, this is very much mainstream and is part of what defines the present Republican Party.

58 Likes

I believe the Colorado mayor is an independent.

11 Likes

Maybe we should start calling fat white male complainers who think they’re entitled “Donalds” (instead of “Karens”).

59 Likes

Well, my take is that the debt ceiling exists as an extension of the January 6th uprising. Basically the crazy crew that controls the GOP wants to rub out democracy.

So our choice basically comes down to if we want our democracy with an extremely distressed financial system or a fledgling autocracy that gives fat tax breaks to the hyperwealthy.

I’ll take the democracy with the wealthy paying substantial taxes for reinvigorating the financial system, thank you.

35 Likes

I heart Amanda Gorman. An eloquent voice, always.

54 Likes

The hostage takers, AKA the House Republicans want the new green deal policies and Biden’s student debt program cut back to nothing. What they’re trying to do is take Biden’s campaign talking points away. Plus, many world oil companies are having their annual stockholder’s meetings now. We are receiving reports that 80% of Shell’s stockholders voted to give the finger to Mother Earth.

55 Likes

Kinda reminds me of that letter TMFWWNBN’s “doctor” wrote about him being the healthiest person in the who wide world who could live to be 200 if only he had a better diet (didn’t eat like an 11-year-old).

21 Likes

As We Count Down To Indictments In MAL Case, Trump Starts Wailing

LOL. Dude started wailing at birth and never stopped.

28 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available