As We Count Down To Indictments In MAL Case, Trump Starts Wailing

I don’t think FL will miss any of us, should we not go. We’re the ones they’re trying to keep out anyway.

We have some six trees in the backyard that are ‘goners’ in the words of my niece, who knows these things.

We started taking one of them down last night - they, none of them, did well after that Spring blizzard we had here.

Originally, dear Hubby said he would sell the house as is, with the dead trees. Told him, that’ll probably cost you ten grand in the selling price. Took awhile, but he’s come to his senses. He has a close friend that has been tree-clearing his property for decades. The two of them will finish the job (discussions to begin on Monday).

1 Like

You’re right! I also forgot Groundhog Day. Damn! I’m losing it. I’m getting old.

1 Like

Ah, okay. It wasn’t retailers then. It was people whose Christian tradition included burning ‘witches’, some of whom were mothers. Makes sense.

Her T-shirt reads “freedom to choose”. Welp, she could choose to not read Gorman’s poem. Why deny freedom to others to choose?

1 Like

I was able to clear off about 9 trillion of the wood chips, leaving about 9 trillion and I consider it a win.

1 Like

Hehe…

1 Like

Meh…they’ve already counterbalanced that with all the anti-trans anti-“groomer” anti-CRT and Durham report bullshit and the Zombie Fourth Estate glibly going along with all of it. I’m at the point where I don’t see abortion as being a tipping point issue for us, especially since it’s not even taking up airspace in the room at this point.

DeSantis is a sociopath/antisocial PD if you ask me. I would bet hard money that he over-laughed like that in response to the potential donor/voter telling him a story of how he “owned” and hurt a libtard or something along those lines. It’s all about dominance for him, he retaliates and cannot let things go, he waffles between extremes of positive vs. negative, his behavior frequently doesn’t match his words, he has extreme trouble appearing human in the sense that he doesn’t appear to relate to the people around him or have any empathy going on internally, he’s obsessive about people/groups he has targeted for blame (especially those who do not accept the bullying, stay engaged to defend themselves or those who show fear and frustration…both of which approaches only encourage the sociopath), he assiduously warns people that he can hurt them and then does everything he can to make it happen if the warnings do not generate obedience/compliance, etc. He’s a very dangerous person who needs to be rendered politically inert.

2 Likes

It’s more a matter of my comfort level than thinking that my absence is punishing them.

1 Like

Oh no! It absolutely devastated this area. It has taken years for other trees to fill in.

2 Likes

YUP.

Some real Ron! energy there.

What she really wants is the feeling of power, particularly when she can exercise it against the Other. She’s a deeply stupid, deeply dangerous woman.

1 Like

I had to do the same thing in the aftermath of my PC being hacked and the credit card I mostly use everywhere (I get reward points) was being used to buy gift cards at Amazon and they were caught in the act. Cancelled that card, asked for a new card, added safeguards to accessing my PC.

1 Like

With DeSatan’s record of ineptness it will come out Nor! "As in, neither me Nor trump! "

1 Like

It’s amazing that they can do this. Usually those ebook contracts are pretty restrictive. For example, our grad students on a leave semester can’t access the paywalled library research databases at the library. We’ve tried to get that fixed but the library folks have told us that the publishers require them to limit access to currently enrolled/employed faculty and students.

1 Like

Donettes would be good. I know some “good” Karens and Donnas, but Donette would be … pretty unusual.

Plus there’s this:

1 Like

Sorry, but I just have to link here to a poem by one of my favorite poets, David Kirby. it’s the first one, “Come to Find Out” (which would be a great thread title on the Hive). Starts out overhearing gossip, ends up with art and the purpose of life. Typical Kirby.

https://superstitionreview.asu.edu/issue11/poetry/davidkirby

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Personally, I think voters will igNORe him.

1 Like

No need to be sorry, that was great!

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available