Army Secretary Confirms That Vindman Will Not Be Investigated

Of course Occam’s Razor would suggest Trump is just a piece of shit (with apologies to pieces of shit everywhere)

9 Likes

Oh, and here I was thinking it was those ridiculous iPhone prices that were the punishment for chosen the Apple…

2 Likes

It’s really not a group thing. hahahahaha

3 Likes

He will be retired before the year is out.

1 Like

So, how many attempted or promised “investigations” of his political enemies have come to nothing so far? Let’s see, Clinton, Obama, Biden, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Mueller, Vindman, McCabe, Page, Strzok, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff. I’m sure I’m leaving some out. Guy is so obviously NOT stable or a genius, rather a loon and imbecile, and anyone who thinks he’s doing a rip roaring job is beyond both.

4 Likes

McCarthy’s a veteran, but not currently a member of the armed forces.

2 Likes

YES

3 Likes

I trust the commander-in-chief. I don’t trust private Ryan. The Vindman brothers and their descendants will be investigated by the FBI, Bill Barr, the military justice system. They will be vilified and persecuted by the Army and the Trump Organization. I would not be surprised if they were court martialed for the testimony Alexander Vindman gave and end up in Guantanamo on some trumped up charges.

2 Likes

Never underestimate the vileness and determination of conservatives. It is very easy to become complacent in the face of extreme evil because it so surreal.

Most of the followers are idiots first, assholes second. And all, of course, are very fine people.

Lady Karma is now my role model. I now judge people by their actions and I am very patient, proportionate, unforgetting and indirect in my responses.

Upon MORE kalpas! I do love the Tibetan Buddhist frame of time…

And Trump’s Razor (Josh Marshall’s corollary) would imply that Trump is STUPID!

Sure Karma is getting Rush, but couldn’t she have done the rest us a solid in the process and gone with throat cancer so at least we no longer had to hear from him.

1 Like

May It Be So.

You are correct, he is a vet, but civilian appointed member. Funny thing is, his F’ing Chief of Staff is a 4 star officer!

Go away bad dream.

Why he wears the baggy pants. By the way, incontinency is one of the symptoms of dementia.

He’ll never be recommended for promotion to full bird while Ebola is the commander-in-chief.

They don’t have to have anything to investigate. All they have to do is force him to hire lawyers and keep paying them until he’s bankrupt. The pumpkin traitor has been doing that to his enemies his entire adult life.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available