Army Secretary Confirms That Vindman Will Not Be Investigated

I would bet that the Army Secretary’s character and credibility is W-A-Y better than Kelly’s. Kelly is a scoundrel, a liar, and a self-serving POS. Why didn’t Kelly come out a whole lot earlier, when it would have been useful?

8 Likes

He’s already been nominated for a few of those.

3 Likes

Every time I see this I say “Dementia will do that to a person. Regression to toddler-time. Toilet training will fail next, and then there will be total babbling.”

2 Likes

Was watching Machete on the train. It reminds me of Trump. A must watch.

No to be outdone by The Man that Killed Hitler and then the Bigfoot.

1 Like

Sure, some of that is standard service bling, but things like the Purple Heart and the CIB are noteworthy because you don’t get those unless you’ve been shot at for real.

Unlike …

trump-ducking

9 Likes

Go right to Major General. Brigadier General is for people like Custer. 1 Bird. Kind of honorary designation. If I were running the show (thankfully, I am not) I’d give him 4 stars out of the gate.

2 Likes

Know nothing about McCarthy, but whether he intends it or not he’s just landed a solid blow on Trump. Either Trump lets it go, and ends up looking like a girly-man (instead of “Mr. Man” as Rush Limbaugh puts it), or Trump hulks out and attacks the military, for the second time in a couple of months (and John Kelly has just recently reminded us that they are paying attention), and earns tons of ill will from the military, veterans, and their families. Betting heavily on the latter.

Way to give your voting base the finger, Donnie.

5 Likes

Only you, dear.

7 Likes

The best question is, what would they investigate?

Yeah, transparency is a bitch.

1 Like

Mcabe case dismissed, Army Secretary Confirms That Vindman Will Not Be Investigated,Losing,Losing ,Losing.And the night is still young.

5 Likes

I wonder who is going to write the Colonel’s OER…?

I’d forgotten about him. He’s at least as qualified for the job as Sondland was for his appt.

1 Like

Lots of those ribbons and medals stuff are called “chest candy.” Nice to use the vernacular… But the big ones are for real.

3 Likes

It strikes me that part of the problem here is that the people who are running scared of Trump are mainly men because men aren’t used to dealing with toddlers having tantrums.

That’s one reason Nancy is so effective in dealing with him.

18 Likes

Since when has not having any basis for an investigation ever stopped this administration? Vindman pissed Trump off and now Cadet Bonespurs wants revenge. That’s all that matters to Trumpster minions.

We’ll see how long the Army Secretary’s statement stands.

3 Likes

Yes, to this!! (nannybot went into a snit. probably because it’s Valentines Day, and no one to snuggle with). What I said was YES!!!

4 Likes

IMHO LTC Vindman deserves a medal.

1 Like

So Vishnu believes in collective punishment… who knew?

4 Likes

Karma is a lot more complicated than people think it is. For one thing the time frame that it is believed to work in is immense - kalpas upon kalpas.

8 Likes

Yup. Trump could be Karma kicking all of us descendants of Eve for her taking the apple…

(Does seem rather a proportionate response, all things considered, if that’s the case)

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available